Chapter 15 - Dressing Room

"You have quiz don't come!" "Xu Ke Wei said," Mom is fine, the operation have done, what else can happen? Just study hard, don't care about me. Always delay is not good, next year college entrance examination, put your mind on the study. "

"En." Wan Qing nodded.

Xu Ke Wei Silent for a while, asked: "Where u got operation cost?" Although Wan Qing has not let her know the expenses of hospitalization, but she understood that it must be huge amount, not to mention the kidney change?

"Is..." Wan Qing nibbled her lips, "is dad ..."

Xu Ke Wei surprised a moment, thinking about the ungrateful ex-husband, face darken.

Wan Qing comforted: "he should give!" Mom, you don't have to worry about money anymore. He gave the money ... Enough for you to keep your body well. "

Xu Ke Wei did not speak, and a moment later asked her about study. Chatting, suddenly asked: "Have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet, we eat together--"

"I can't eat now." "Xu Ke Wei said," The nurse has given me the nutrient solution, feeds the specialized thing, you do not have to take care of me, eats oneself. "

Wan Qing shook his head: "Then I accompany you for a while, I eat on the way back." "

"Don't hungry yourself?" "Xu Ke Wei disagreed.

Wan Qing say: "You let me accompany you again!" Go back to school, do not know which genius is coming ... "said and can't help but want to cry."

"Okay, okay, okay, just a little while longer, don't cry." "Xu Ke Wei sigh," adult, don't cried.

Wan Qing back to villa; see an Ikea delivery car parked in the driveway, several workers upstairs to move furniture. She asked Zhang Mei Feng: "Zhang Ma, what are they doing?" "

Zhang ma said: "Mister bought you a closet and a shoe cabinet!" Clothes and shoes have been sent, Master just called, let me help you tidy up. "

"Oh ... Thank you. Wan Qing go upstairs, look at the room, on bed and floor piled up with clothes and shoes bag.

The door of the dressing room was open, and there came the sound of moving furniture. Wan Qing sat down on the bed, casually open a bag, take out the inside of the purple dress ... The price is 8888, previously, one year also not spent so much.

Holding the skirt tightly, she had an impulse to tear it. Suddenly remembered Mu Tian Yang let her go to buy underwear, her body chill, decided to ignore. She wanted to tidy up the clothes and when he asked, she said she forgot!

Soon, the delivery staff from the dressing room out, AHua following behind them, told Wan Qing: "Miss I go down first, need anything please call me."

He went out without waiting for her consent, and gently closed the door.

Zhang Ma saw, got up and ran to the dressing room, sighed: "So big!" Rich is a good, and place to keep clothes is so wide. "