Chapter 50 - Why Not Fight Back

Mu Tianxue angrily sat down on one side: "Dog men and women!"

Mu Tianyang narrowed his eyes: "What do you say?" "

Huh! Mu Tianxie twisted her head.

Mu Tianyang coldly looked at her for a moment, but also did not say anything, turned to call Zhang Ma: "Bring ice!" "

......

Quiet living room, Wan Qing lies on legs of Mu Tianyang, Mu Tianyang with ice to her head, Mu Tianxue on one side watching, eyes full of resentment.

Humph hum humph......

That's too much!

Brother is her!

Brother has not so concerned about her, this Ding Wang Qing is what thing?!

It's too much ... It's too much...

She bitterly stared at Wan Qing, her eyes sweep upwards from Wang Qing white shoes. Hum, whole body wore branded, elder brother so willing! Suddenly, the eyes stay on her wrist, she stared stunned Mu Tianyang: "She wears the Vacheron Constantin its mine, right?" "He said at the beginning of the year to buy her a watch!"

"En." Mu Tianyang response faintly, "originally is you're, who told you not to study hard, fall from top 10 of the class, so I give to her..."

"Ah--" Miss Mu screamed like crazy. Her privately tailored Vacheron Constantin, the only one in the world--

"I'm going to kill her!" Mu Tianxie rushed over.

Wan Qing startled, quickly get up, to side hide. Mu Tianxue hold her and pull her hair: "I let you seduce my brother--"

"Ah ..." wan Qing pain called, and dare not fight back, can only shrink in a corner crying.

Mu Tianyang narrow his eyes: "Stop!""

"You are a fox!" Don't seduce my brother! You don't deserve it! "Mu Tianxue still pulling Wan Qing hair.

Mu Tianyang take a deep breath and throw the ice pack on the coffee table. Bang a sound, Mu Tianxue scared and let go of Wan Qing, turned to look at him with fear.

"Don't make a fuss!" "Mu Tianyang said," The final exam into top 5 classes, give you custom-made Patek Philippe, pink diamond set!"

Patek Philippe, world more famous compare than Vacheron Constantin. Mu Tianxie heard, eyes flashed a glimmer of hope, raised her chin: "I will certainly get it! If I get the first one, I want a diamond-studded cell phone, apple!"

"Apple doesn't have."

Mu Tianxue went over, holding his arm spoiled: "You help me to order it ..."

"Then you work hard." "Mu Tianyang loosen her hand and go upstairs," Wan Qing you come up. "

"Yes." Wan Qing immediately went over.

Mu Tianxue saw, just relaxed face again become uncomfortable.

Wan Qing followed Mu Tianyang into the room, door closed, Mu Tianyang turned back: "Why not fight?" "

Wan sentiment one Leng, coldly hangs down the head: "I dare not." "

What?"

"She is your sister, and I dare not beat her."

Mu Tianyang smiled and lifted her chin: "If she hadn't been my sister, you will fight?"

Wan Qing paused, chin lifted up: "Of course!"

Ha! Mu Tianyang holds her into his arms and hugged her toward the big bed, "I like your temper ..."

Standing at the bedside, he let go of her, stretched out her blouse, and lower his head and kissed.

Wan Qing some resistance: "at night time okay...."

"Want it now. Mu Tianyang took her little hand and stretched out to his self, "you just almost woke it up ..."

Wan Qing tried to avoid, stood still.

Mu Tianyang from her face kissed to the neck, suddenly a paused, body stood straight, and two eyes sharp stare at her: "What flavor?"

"What flavors?" Wan Qing did not know what he asked, and only puzzled to look at him.

He grabbed her by the chin and the eyes furious: "What smell at your body?"