Chapter 5 - Let Me Go

After getting in the car, Mu Tian Yang asked: "How old are you?"

Wan Qing glanced at him, stammered: "ten ... seventeen."

"Only seventeen? Still studying? "

Wan Qing trembling shook his head.

"Seventeen years old how not study?"

"Mom ... Mother is sick, she has no money, have to take care of her ... "After that, she gritted her lower lip tightly, trying to overcome her inner fear.

He reached for her chin and pulled her face over: "Don't bite, it's all broken." He said, and leaning to kiss her

Wan Qing startled, and trying hard to push him, but he pressed her down on the seat. She was unable to move and cried with fright.

A moment later, he let go of her and licked her mouth: "The taste is better than I thought."

"You let me go ..." Wang Qing said, sobbing.

He sneered: "regardless of your mother's dead or alive?" "

Wan Qing stunned, desperately sat.

Soon the car stopped, and he grabbed her arm and pulled her off. She looked up to see a small villa, frozen and leg felt weak.

He took her, went upstairs, went into one of the rooms, and finally let her go. Then he started to undress ...

Wan Qing hold on her arms, and stumbling backward.

He turned back; cold eyes swept pass, grabbed her, and dumped her on bed.

"Ah--" Wan Qing felt dizzy being thrown, was about to climb up, others have jumped over. Feeling his hand on herself, she shouted: "No!" Let go of me--"

Instead of stopping, he became more and more violent, tearing her dress.

She felt a chill in the front of her chest and quickly blocked it with her hand: "Please ... Don't ... "

Don't? He pinched her jaw and kissed her.

"Umm ..." Wan Qing shakes her head, wants to speak, but cannot.

He kissed her rudely, hands on her, and soon stripped her naked.

"No ..." cried Wan,Qing whimpering and crying, to break free from his kisses and thrashing him, her hands bit him wildly.

He pinched her hands, pulled them over her head, and gave a hard bite on her lips. A smell of blood filled in the mouth, she felt pain, feel pressure on herself, and know cannot run off, crying desperately.

He looked up, coldly glanced at her, gnawing her neck down like crazy.

"Pain ..." she wriggled, crying for mercy, "Please leave me alone ..."

Just then, he kissed her on the chest, forced a suction, suck out a red seal ...

"Ah ..." Wan Qing do not know what it is feels like, there is pain, there are strange feeling, "Don't ... Please, ... No...... Let me go ...