[28]

AudreyWoods: that's my best friend everyone

AudreyWoods: that's my best friend everyone. he loves to smile for a photo :) 

[tagged: DylanSprayberry

1234K likes 4567K comments 

Audlyn: my fav ship together omllll

AudreyWoods: :) Audlyn 

DylanOBrien: talking again I see 

AudreyWoods: we've always been talking dumby, since we were young :) DylanOBrien 

DylanOBrien: you know what I mean -_-

DylanSprayberry: that's my best friend xxxx

AudreyWoods: xxxx DylanSprayberry 

"When do you want the world finding about us?" Dylan asked his girlfriend, as they were beside Dylan's pool, on a table. Audrey in her bikini and Dylan in his boxers. 

"Not yet." Audrey shakes her head, smiling at him. "If you're okay with that, I mean." 

"Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine with it, I was just asking." Dylan returned the smile. 

"Good." Audrey chuckles, before Dylan wrapped her in a hug, being close to her. Dylan kissed her head, and rest his head on hers. Audrey then looked up, poking out her tongue. Dylan went to kiss her, but she moved her head and laughed. Annoyed, Dylan picked her up and she screamed. "Dylan! Put me down!" 

"Nah, I like holding you." Dylan shrugged before making his way to his pool. "Want to go for a swim?" Audrey was squirming to get out his grip now, yelping. "That's a clear sign for a yes!" 

"You fag!" Audrey screeched. Dylan then runs, making Audrey scream out, then the screamed turned into laughter. Then, the laughter turned into her choking up some water as they were now in the pool. Dylan hadn't let her go, holding her in the water as he stands on the ground, grinning down at her. He kissed her cheek, laughing at her. "I died!" 

Dylan rolled her eyes and puts her on the ground. "Looks like you're alive" Dylan smirked before Audrey heaves herself towards Dylan. That, was very difficult as they were in the water making it hard to run around in. 

Audrey pushed her hands on Dylan's chest, not moving Dylan. "Oh, come on!" Audrey whined, hitting his chest, but nothing happened- only Dylan's laughter. "Have you been working out or something?" 

"Something like that." Dylan nods. Audrey then splashes Dylan, the only thing she can do. Audrey laughed loudly, grinning. Before Dylan could do it back, Audrey was already swimming away, smiling underneath the water. 

Audrey had thought she had gotten away as she swims, but she felt hands touch her waist, and she screamed underwater. Dylan had obviously gotten her, pulling her towards him and turned her around so she was looking at her. They were underwater, and Audrey couldn't hold her breath for that long. 

Audrey then felt her lips connect with Dylan's, and they soon rise up the surface, still kissing. Audrey wraps her hands around his neck, and Dylan pulled her closer, and Audrey smiled- she hadn't been this happy in a long time.