[7]

AudreyWoods: someone bring me Maccers please and thanks x

18K retweets 34K favorites

|

DylanSprayberry: on my way, boo xx

|

AudreyWoods: I knew I could count on you :)

Audrey made her way downstairs as she heard the doorbell rings. She was in her PJs with her slippers. She could smell the McDolands from upstairs, which made her grin. She opened the door and saw Dylan standing there with a grin, holding out the McDolands bag.

"Thank you." Audrey quickly said before taking the McDoland's from him. Audrey turned around and made her way towards the kitchen, Dylan followed in after closing the door. Audrey placed the McDoland's bag on the counter, she didn't have to say what she wanted because she knew Dylan would get her favorite.

Audrey hops on the chair on the island. Dylan sits next to her, with a smile. "Your welcome." Dylan chuckles, watching her pull out the fries.

"You are the best Sprayberry, you know that?" Audrey gave him a small smile. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Dylan nodded.

Later on, the best friends were sitting on the couch, Netflix playing on the in the background softly as Audrey was almost sitting on top of Dylan, and Dylan had his arms around her protectively, even though there was no one else in her house.

"Is it hard being... famous?" Audrey mumbles quietly, as Dylan plays with her hair. Dylan heaves a sigh and nods.

"Sometimes, yes," Dylan admitted. "It has its ups and downs,"

"It's weird calling you famous. You know?" Audrey softly said. "I never thought that one of my best friends would become... famous."

"Don't think of me famous, then Aud." Dylan told her. "I'm still your best friend, and you're still mine. Forever and always," Audrey chuckled.

"Can we watch Teen Wolf now?" Audrey asked. "I watch it more now that you're in it, I haven't caught up with the latest episodes."

"I could spoil it for you." Dylan chuckled.

"Please don't!" Audrey mumbles, reaching for the remote next. Teen Wolf, season four, episode 7.

"This was a fun episode to film." Dylan told her before Tyler's voice came on "previously, on teen wolf..." Audrey smiled, before turning off her phone.