CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

Morning came and there was a knock on the door. I didn't bother to move, I was still tired from last night and the drinks were kicking my butt.

"Alessandra, what the fuck is going on?" I turned around to see what was going on, there was a beautiful girl at the door, and I was confused.

"Baby, I honestly don't know. I was at the carnival last night and I had a lot to drink. I came back to my room by myself and fell asleep; I just woke up when you knocked on the door." Said Aless. Wait did she just call that girl Baby? I was suddenly enlightened. That wasn't just any girl that was Aless's girl. Her girlfriend. But how?

"Do you think I'm stupid? There is a naked puta in your fucking bed Aless. How do you not know how a fucking naked puta got in your bed?" I jumped up trying to use the pillow to cover my naked body. Things got calm as I noticed tears started to run down her face. "Did you sleep with her?" Aless looked at me and seemed confused for a second. "DID YOU FUCK HER?" she asked again.

"No. I don't know. Yes, I guess." I could tell it was time for me to get out of here, but I didn't know how to make that happen.

"Aless how the fuck don't you know if you slept with her or not, yes or no." She crossed her arms and waited for a response. Aless walked closer to her to calm her down.

"Baby, I was drunk I don't remember last night" The girl pushed her away and wiped the tears from her eyes and turned her and looked at me and I knew this wouldn't be good.

"Did you fuck my girlfriend?" She started to walk over to me and Aless jumped in front of her to stop her from reaching me.

"I think it's time for me to go" I started to look for my clothes and I guess that made the girl mad as she pushed Aless out the way. She was able to get back between us in enough time to grab her and put her against the wall pinning her arms down. It gave me enough time to find all my things.

"Aless, let me go. Why the hell are you protecting that little bitch?" As tears began to run down her face again she stopped struggling. I put my things on trying not to draw any attention to myself, like that would work.

"Ok, I'll tell you everything, but you have to let her go." She didn't respond, and I couldn't tell if I was good to go or if she was building up strength to take me out. Aless let her grip out and I finished getting dressed and made my way out of the room. As the door closed behind me it felt like I had dodged a missile aiming right for my head. I didn't know what to do anymore.

I took a cab home and was ready for this nightmare to end. I needed to talk to Aless but it would have to be later, there was no way her girlfriend would let that happen after what just went down. I got up to my apartment and surprise there was no Jenny, I doubted that I cared what she did at this point, I think it was time we ended things anyways. She wasn't good for me. If in the end I can have Aless, I don't want to be stuck with her. I sat in the living room on the couch; I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts to call her. Just as I hit talk there she was coming through the door.

"Hey babe, I got you breakfast" she said holding a brown bag from our favorite brunch spot.

"Uh, thanks. Can you sit down we need to talk." I moved over on the couch, so she could sit.

"Sure babe, what's up?"

"I've been thinking, and I think she should break up." She seemed more upset than sad.

"What did that bitch tell you?" She mumbled something under her breath that sounded like 'she said she wouldn't say anything' "It was only a kiss and I had too much to drink that night." Confused with what she just said I asked.

"You kissed somebody? When? And who is the bitch? Do mean Aless?" Shocked at my confusion she became silent. "Jennifer, what the fuck is going on?"

"Well, it makes no sense hiding it now. I was making out with a girl at the part the other night, Aless saw me and she told me she wouldn't say anything to you." I felt a punch in my heart, Aless knew and she kept it from me? Jenny had crossed the line more than once with me and I couldn't believe Aless would do something like that, she was lying. She just wanted me to be mad at Aless instead of her.

"Whatever, Aless is my best friend she would never keep secrets from me."

"Well she did, so much for being a best friend." She was pissing me off and I wanted her to go.

"Like I said before, I think we should break up. I'm done with you treating me like you don't care about me. Aless has been here for a few short days and she has done more for me as a friend than you have as a girlfriend."

"You know, I see the way you look at each other, I know she's not just your best friend or whatever... Wait, are you leaving me because of her?"

"That is none of your business, we're not together anymore." I barked.

"What the fuck ever, do what the fuck you want. And just so you know. The other night, it wasn't just a kiss; I've been fucking her for weeks now. You're just too self-centered to notice." She tried to hurt me, but I didn't care, or I pretended to anyways.

"Oh yea, well me and Aless made love twice. She's the reason I didn't come home last night and why you couldn't get a hold of me the day we went to the beach. She fucked the shit out of me, much more amazing that you ever could." I threw shots at her, so she would hurt as she had hurt me over the years. It seemed to work because she turned bright red then started to cry.

"Fuck you Bree!" She punched the wall and her hand bounced right back like a ball. "FUCK!" she dropped to her knees and held her hand. I ran to the kitchen to get some ice to help her. I might of not want anything to do with her, but I stilled cared about her.

"Here put this on it." She looked up at me and grabbed the ice from my hands; she got up and stormed to the bedroom. I followed her, she then began to pack her things.

"I'll be gone in a minute; you don't have to watch me."

"I'm not watching you."

"So, what do you call standing at the door staring at me?" I walked away and went back to the living room. I felt a little freer; hopefully I would be able to talk to Aless before she leaves tomorrow. As I was there sitting in silence Jenny comes out with bags of her things.

"Are you all packed?"

"You know, I don't know why you think I treated you so badly, you're the one that was sensitive the whole relationship and didn't want to have any fun. Ever since Aless came you have been acting even more of a stuck-up bitch than usual. In the end don't blame our break up on me, it was all you. She left and slammed the door behind her, I was relieved. i say there and cried for hours, wonder what was wrong with me. I didn't know what else to do so I opened up a bottle of Grey Goose and made myself a drink. I knew it was wrong to keep drinking only to make the pain go away but I couldn't help it. I was hurting, and this was helping.

*END OF BREE POV*