We go inside.

Silence.

Not.

Like I expected the is silence, but only for a split second. I close the door but I guess I did it loud, because all of a sudden my mother calls mes dashing out the kitchen and immediately pulls me into a huge bear hug. Let me tell you, she is very strong for her age, not to mention fast. She catches me off guard.

"Mom!" I shout, startled.

"Sweet heart!" My mom, two inches shorter than me, pulls my head downward to plant a kiss on my forehead.

I just laugh and finally hug my mom back. "Nice to see you too mom."

Then my dad appears by her side as well, coming out of the kitchen and his eyes landing on me. Unlike my mother he walks to me a a normal pace and pulls me into a hug, one which is a bit hard to do seeing that he is around 6 feet tall, slightly less.

When he pulls away, greeting me as I greet him back, my mother speaks up, here eyes on someone other than me and my dad. "Oh honey, who's your friend?"

My father looks at my friend as well, like he only noticed him now, which is probably that. I can already see a slight look of distastefulness, the same kind that was there when he first met Dexter, and the one that is still there every time he meets Dexter. My mother on the other hand has that same bright and happy look that she had when I first introduced her to Dexter, and the one she has whenever she sees him. From what I have said you get the message. My mother basically approves of all boys I introduce her to, while my father always has the look where he is reading the boy, testing him, thinking whether or not he should take out a gun and shoot the poor boy. Thankfully he doesn't have a gun on him. My father calls himself a gentleman and says that gentleman don't carry around weapons. But though he doesn't carry one on him he knows how to handle one. And let me tell you, if he wants to, he will find a gun, and then shoot the boy.

"Hello Miss, hello sir," Jungkook says as he bows his head slightly.

"Why hello!" My mother beams.

There is a bit of a pause before my mother elbows my father in the ribs and my father coughs. "Oh, hello young man," my dad says a bit reluctantly.

Like Jungkook did when he greeted my parents, he flashes them one of his golden smiles.

My mother beams with that and my dad's expression doesn't change. He's still reading Jungkook.

There is a pause.

"Um—well he'll get going now," I say say as I shove Jungkook towards the door a bit. "He just came to drop me off."

"Oh, why doesn't he just stay," my mother suggests. "He can have dinner with us!"

"Nah he's good," I say as I open the door.

"Now sweetie, at least ask him if he wants to stay." My mother speaks with her stern tone.

I sigh and turn to Jungkook. "Do you want to stay?"

"No," Jungkook turns to my mother, "that's alright. Calypso told me you were having a family dinner, I don't want to ruin that."

Whoa! Did Jungkook just call me by my first name?

Is that cute bastard trying to butter up my parents?

Jeon Jungkook, child what are you doing?

"No, insist you join us," my mother smiles widely at him.

"That is already that Ms. Rose," Jungkook adresses my mother.

No way. Did he actually adresse my mom as Ms. Rose? I just Lol-ed.

My dad chuckles, not a humorous one, but not a cold one. "You might want to just agree with her," my father says to Jungkook, saying that he should agree with my mother and join us for dinner. "She won't stop."

Jungkook pauses for a second, taking in what my father said, and then answering, speaking to no one in particular. "Okay, but only because you asked." He flashes another on of his perfect smiles.

"Alright then! I was just making dinner, let me finish up, come along Connor, let go, leave the kids for a minute." My mother drags my father with her I to the kitchen.

Before they round the corner, my father looks back and gives us a look—not a glare but a look before the l'y go into the kitchen and we can't see them.

That's when I grab Jungkook's shirt and pull him down so I can whisper in his ear. "You planned this."

Jungkook pulls back and smirks deviously.

Chapter Twenty-One of:
LOVE