Let it Go Song Fic

Mulai dari awal

She smirked, as she remembered the feeling of Killer Frost taking over for the first time. For the first five minutes she actually enjoyed it. It was thrilling to watch people cower in fear because of her. To do exactly what she wanted because they were afraid of what she'd do.

She didn't care what anyone would say about her for once. She was just....free for a moment. So, she let it go on like a raging storm, desperate to keep that feeling of freedom going.

She'd buried people alive under ten feet of snow and ice. She'd frozen them to death in solid blocks of ice. Killer Frost made the world a cold, cold place....and for several frightening moments Caitlin Snow  didn't mind. The cold had never really bothered her much anyway.

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
Let it go (go, go, go go, go go, go go, go, go, go go)
Let it go
Let it go
Let it go

Caitlin had let Killer Frost take over because she was weak. She couldn't hold her back anymore. She was tired of holding on all the time, tired of trying to be strong when she knew it was pointless.

And so she had just let go. She gave in to the killer begging and pleading to come out. She let her cause chaos and destruction all throughout Central City....and in spite of that her friends never gave up on her. Even after everything she did.

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all

When she was Killer Frost she was unstoppable. Nothing could touch her. Not her enemies. Not her friends. Not even her fears.

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free

For the first time, Catlin wasn't afraid of her abilities. She was actually quite excited to see what she could do. How far she was able to go without wearing herself out. As it turned out she could actually go quite far.

At the time she didn't have any worries. She didn't care if what she was doing was immoral, wrong. She didn't have any rules what so ever. Caitlin Snow was completely free to do what ever the hell she wanted.

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I stay
Let the storm rage on

She remembered soaring through the air, as she sprayed ice below her feet like a surfboard. She one with the wind and the sky.

She just let everything go all at once. All her pent up rage from her mother's neglect and her bullies crap, all her grief about Ronnie, all her hurt from being tricked and kidnapped by countless villains. Everything. Killer Frost was making a stand for Caitlin Snow, because no one else would. And she had planned on staying, until Barry brought Caitlin back to her senses.

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast

Killer Frost was a mad woman. She was scary, as she unleashed her powers on Central City. Slowly, Caitlin began to realize her soul was quickly spiraling out of control, like frozen fractals flying through the air in a snow storm....Snow storm. Yes. That's exactly what it was. Which was kind of funny, because her name was Snow...

I'm never going back, the past is in the past

Caitlin had begun to fear Killer Frost. She never wanted to become her ever again....But her friends had forgiven her, and she was on her way to forgiving herself too. The past was the past, she supposed, and so long as you genuinely want forgiveness you can always find that in a true friend. She smiled softly  to herself. She was so lucky to have Cisco and Barry as friends. She wasn't sure what she'd do without them.

Let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway
Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on

Slowly, she was learning to let the things Killer Frost had done go. She didn't define Caitlin Snow as a person. Of course, she'd need her help every once in awhile, when the team met a stubborn meta....but that was okay. Caitlin couldn't go back to being the perfect girl everyone thought she was....but that was okay. She'd figure out who she was meant to be soon enough. Until then, the eternal storm that was raging between herself and Killer Frost would continue, until one of them took control for good.