Ch.13 Bad Headaches and Hard Decisions

Justin (weren't expecting that were you?)

"Charlie whose at the-"
  "What the hell is that? Carson?" Ryder interrupted me. I ran for the door and grabbed Ryder by the back of his shirt and pulled him out of the way stepping in front of him, I kneeled down and picked her up cradling her in my arms. Who would have done this to her? She doesn't deserve this, she's too pure! While walking down the hall towards the couch I pushed the matted hair off of her forehead, she looks beautiful even with the bruises. I'm going to find out who did this to her and they will pay. I set her down on the couch and turned around to find everyone starring at me.

"OH MY GOSH MY BABY!!" Thalia ran into the room knocking over Max on the way to Carson sitting on the armrest of the couch.

Max finally got off the floor. Slowly, but surly. "What the hell Thalia!?"

"Don't you dare what the hell me! My bestfriend is beaten and bruised unconscious on the couch!! Has anyone even tried to wake her?" She shrieked like a mad women.

Charlie walked over and put his hands on her shoulders looking down at her trying to calm her. Wait! When did they become a thing? You know what I'm not even worried about it, more Carson for me.

Ah ha! You do like Carson! I knew it you sly guy.

Shut up brain, we are not having this conversation right now.

Mmhhm, you can't deny the fact that you like her, probably even lo-

"JUSTIN"

I look up after being pulled out of my thoughts. "What?"

"You good bro? You were off in your own world for a minute." Ryder was now standing at the foot of the couch looking at Carson, it made me mad a little bit.

"Yeah, I'm uh- fine. I'm fine, are we going to do anything to wake her?" I asked looking down at her beautiful face smiling a little.

"I mean her prince charming could be the one to wake her up." Ashton stepped forward until he got a face full of pillow from the one and only.

"She doesn't want to wake up to a face full of ugly you twat waffle."

Carson
My head is pounding, my chest hurts, annoying people are yelling, I want to scream but that would make my head worse so I thought twice before doing it. I grabbed a pillow and hit Justin in the face with it to make him shut up. "Justin shut up and quit being a prick. Ashton, stop being a twat waffle my head hurts and you both are making it worse." I roled over to my other side taking in a gasp when I realized my ribs hurt.

"My baby!!" Thalia ran over to me and sat next to me giving me a hug forcing me to sit up. I thought she was going to squeeze everything out of me.

"What happened to you?! Why didn't you call any of us?!" Thalia needed to calm down her stress is causing me to stress.

"You know the norm, it was all sunshine and butterflies. Let's go break into the school they said, it'd be fun they said. Kiss Ashton and run my conscious said, it'd be fun she said. You know what? IT WASN'T FUN! I got  kidnapped by my psychotic ex beat the shit out of him got the shit kicked out of me and threatened to kill him but you know it's all unicorns and rainbows over here right? Right?" I gasped taking in air because that was to much on my lungs but it's fine. I looked up and Ryder looked like a goldfish that ran into the glass of a fishbowl.

"You guys woke me up now someone say something or I'll go crazy!!" I screamed. Running my hand through my slightly matted hair... gross.

Ryder and Justin spoke at the same time.