Ch.9 To Be or Not To Be

I know you guys haven't really seen Ryder dance so up top ^ is the winning dance and you'll understand what that means later in this chapter soo enjoy!

Carson's POV

What the hell just happened? I don't think I'm tipsy anymore and I sure as hell need to be after what just happened. Why would he kiss me? Ryder can't like me, why would he? On the other hand...

What in the shit I made out with Ashton... That was nice so in the past two hours let's see I've gotten drunk, met a cute "bartender", made out and danced with Ashton (oops), and pissed of and had a brief kiss with Ryder. Great night to me. I sighed and chuckled while heading back inside.

I walked through the door and noticed how much more crowded the house has gotten, I feel bad for the poor chap who has to clean this in the morning.

As I rounded a corner into the kitchen Thalia and Macy rounded the corner full charge.

"Carson!! Where the hell have you been?" Thalia screamed at me.

"I could say the same for you Missy, you two ditched me!" I said pouting to my best friends.

"We're sorry we thought you were with us but we heard what happened dude that sucks." Macy said giving me the I'm sorry look.

"Yeah but its whatever and we're here to party so let's party!! I'll deal with this later." I laughed and gestured around us.

"True let's go!!" Thalia cheered hysterically.

"Whoo! To the drinks." Macy led the way.
I was drug to the kitchen through the sea of people and handed a drink then another and another and hey my mom told me to party and have fun so why not? I'm with my friends not much could go wrong.

Ryder's POV.

( You Weren't expecting that were you?)

I just kissed Carson... And left her. What just happened? She was supposed to be my date and I found her making out with my besfriend and being all touchy feely. Okay, I need to stop I sound like a damn girl.

I need a drink, or two, maybe three. I made my way through the crowd of people to the kitchen and got three vodka shots downing them all and decided to go actually dance.

I could feel the buzz start to wash over me and it was nice, I just need to forget what happened and let it go I want to but I can't. I looked over to see a hot girl with light curly brown hair and grabbed her around the waist.

"Hey gorgeous mind if I have a few dances?" I whispered in a low husky voice.

She turned her head and looked at me and smiled. "No, not at all." She chirped. After a while I got bored and decided to get a drink. I haven't seen Justin nor Ashton or Carson in a while...

I can't stop thinking about Carson no matter how hard I try. I'm pushing my way through a sea of people when I hear cheering coming from the kitchen... First thought what the hell is going on?

I finally made it through everybody and my blood is boiling laying on the counter is Carson and some guy is taking body shots off of her. What is wrong with her.. I think it's time that I take her home but first, I walked up to the guy and pulled him off of her by the collar of his shirt.