Ch.7 Seriously?

It's been weeks since the night with Charlie... Tbh we've become closer and I'd be lying to my self if I said I didn't like it. Charlie nor Max know what happened and I'm not ready to tell yet. Max and I are okay not nearly as close as Charlie and I, he's become like a big brother almost. Ryder and the other two are a whole other story. I swear those three will be the death of me.

Today it is actually decent outside so I think I'm going to be lazy but cute. What to wear what to wear... I got it I picked up my black T-shirt and my grey striped shorts with my gold necklace and sandals. I let my hair hang in lose curls and put on nude eye shadow with mascara, then just a touch of lip gloss. I spun around in my body length mirror a couple of times feeling satisfied I picked up my book bag and headed down stairs.

I walked over to the counter to see a note from my mom.
Won't be home tonight, left you some money on the counter for dinner.
  Love you.

Great and Ty is at his college campus. I'm home alone mother fuckers. I'll probably just have some friends spend the night I thought as I was walking out the door making the decision to walk to school since its not that far and well the weather is nice.

I was now walking up the front steps of hell. I walked in the front doors and saw Macy, Thalia and the twins standing at my locker all talking. I walked up and put my books in.

"Hey guys!" I said looking at them.

"Hey beautiful." Charlie said while putting his arm around me.

"Hey Charles." I said smiling up at him.

"Ugh you know I hate when you call me that!" Charlie said as he threw a fit and stomped his foot.

"And thats all the reason of why I do it." I said laughing while Thalia and Macy joined in.

"Yeah whatever." Charlie pouted.

"Oh cry me a river! Well duces guys dont wanna be late, talk to you guys at lunch." I announced walking to class.

As I entered first bell I totally forgot I had this class with Ryder, Ian, and Justin. Great. Ryder just pisses me off he's so full of himself and he wants to be with me? Hell no. I know how he is even though he swears he isn't a fuckboy, but that's what they all say.

"Hey beautiful Carson dear."

"Shut up Ryder and leave me alone. I'm not in the mood today to deal with your shit."

"Well!" He faked mock hurt and put his hand over his heart before sitting down on my left."Someone's in a mood today." He claimed with a attitude.

"No shit did I not just say that!?" I say groaning.

Not even two minutes later the door opens and all talking subsides while everyone looks up to the front of the class. Out of the corner of my eye I see Justin and Ryder do a little handshake thing first thing that comes across my mind... Shit I'm going to die. Okay that may be a little exaggerated but this can't be good.

Its as if God and the world are against me I swear rather loudly as Mr.Wells is announcing our new student to the class.

"Ms. Eastwood, did you say something?" Mr.Wells stopped and looked pointedly at me with a confused look on his face.

"N-No sir nothing at all." I stuttered nervously why I'm nervous? Not a damn clue.

"Very well. Ashton you can take a seat next to Ms. Eastwood." Wells points to me and right then I swear I see Ashton smirk... Bastard.