Ch:5 Sarcasm is my best quality

Just as Thalia told me Ryder was looking for me the warning bell went off so he would have to wait. I made my way to my first bell Science, I hate science.

As I walked in threw the door Mr. Wells gave me the weirdest look.

"Hello I'm Mr. Wells you must be a new student whats your name?"

Just then I heard a snicker coming from the back of the class and there sat a football player with his hands above his head feet on the table trying to look like a complete badass. Hint the word trying although I dont think I've seen him before.

"Mr. W, she's not new she's Tyler's hot little sister!" The try hard stated from the back looking me up and down.

"Mr. Martin I will not tolorate that type of talk in my class room!" The teacher boomed at the football player with clear disapproval in his voice.

"I'm sorry Ms.."

"My name is Carson." I stated letting the teacher know my name with a slight smile.

"Yes of coarse Carson I'm sorry but to tell you the only seat open is in the back by Mr. Martin." The teacher stared with such sympathetic eyes.

"Of coarse it is." Note the clear sarcasm dripping from my tone. I put on a fake smile and turned on my heel and walked back to my desk. So much for being the first to class so I could pick where I sit.

Once I sat at my desk I took out and opened up my note book and took a pencil out and began to draw not really in the mood to hear the teacher rant. Since today is the first day its not like anything he says is going to be important anyways.

I was so intent in drawling I wasn't really paying attention to what was actually on the paper until I was finished and I took a second to look at it. There on my paper was a beautiful blue almond shaped eye with spectacular thick and long eye lashes. Okay anybody who looked at this would have to admire it, and speaking of eyes why does it feel like two are burning wholes in my head?

I looked over to see a pair of really bright green eyes looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked kind of annoyed.

"I'm sorry my names Ian, sorry I can't help but to stare at someone so beautiful. I think heaven lost an angel did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked with a smirk playing on his cocky lips.

Oh I know just who Ian is, he was one of my brothers friends and quite the player. I hate him, and really a pick up line? Like they ever work. I really just want to smack the smirk off his face.

"No, but it stung like a bitch when I crawled from hell." I stated with a smirk of my own. Oh I was going to have fun this year.

"Damn way to hurt the ego. Since when did you start to talk?" Ian replied playing the fake hurt card.

"Since I got tired of your bitch group." I retorted back.

"Oh sweet cheeks soon you'll be begging for my attention." He replied with that same cocky ass grin and put his hand over his heart.

"Oh the way that would have my heart melting... If I were slutzilla or brainless. But I'm not so if I were you," I started and got real close to his ear and whispered, "Call me sweet cheeks again and I won't hesitate to kick your ass up and down this hall way." I felt him shiver, I smirked in success and picked up my things just as the bell rung. Finally I get my free bell. Guess I'm going to the studio.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ryder's POV:

The bell had just rung signalling the end of second bell. I grabbed my stuff and headed out to go find Ashton and Justin. I'm so pissed I really wanted to talk to Carson but I couldn't find her before the bell rang. I gotta find her there's just something about her.