Ch:8 You've got to be kidding

We used to play pretend give each other different names.
We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away.
Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face saying,
"Wake up, you need to make money."

I rolled over in my bed hitting my alarm, it's Friday. Usually I would be glad but not when you're being forced to go to a party. I looked at my alarm to see that it read 5:30 so I had enough time to shower.

I made sure my blinds were closed and walked over to my walk in closet and grabbed a black bra and matching undies before going to shower. After I washed my hair and self I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me before going to pick out my outfit of the day.

I walked in pushing my hangers around looking at all of my clothes trying to find something to wear. I decided on a black and white flair tank with the British flag on it, paired with light wash jean shorts and my black high-top converse.

I let my hair go wavy and started on my make-up. After putting on my foundation I gave my self some wings using my eyeliner, leaving my eye shadow light then adding some mascara and lip gloss I was good to go.

I walked downstairs and was greated by my mother. "Hey mum." I said smiling at her.

"Hi sweetie, how was your night last night?" She asked setting a plate in front of me on the counter.

Ahh food

"Uneventful." I lied and starting eating my sausage and eggs.

"Oh that's no fun, got any plans for tonight?" She asked sitting down across from me eating her own plate of breakfast.

"I'm being forced to go to a party." I dead panned looking at my moms ammused face.

"I thought you loved parties?" She asked chuckling.

I sighed "I do I just don't want to go to this one." I said taking my plate to the sink.

"Well regardless the reason go have fun with your friends and relax." My mom said smiling at me.

"Thanks mom I can always count on you to tell me I can't go like a normal mom." I said sarcastically.

"She chuckled it's only because I didn't get to experience it all my mom never let me and I hated it so I'm letting you live now go before you're late." She stated shoving me towards the door.

There was no way I was walking after yesterday so I got in my beauty and headed off to the hell hole we call school.

Once I got into the building I walked to my locker grabbed my things needed and headed to class cutting it close on time.

I walked into the classroom right as the bell sounded earning a glare from Mrs. Dean.

"You're late." She snapped.

"You're green." I snapped back.

She gasped "I am not!" She screeched in anger.

"Then I guess I'm not late." I stated walking to my seat before sitting down hearing snickers from all over the room.

I looked up receiving a glare from Mrs. She was fuming and I would be lying if I said it was easy trying not to laugh. If we were in a cartoon she would have steam coming out of her ears.

~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I didn't really pay much attention throughout the day I wanted it to go as slow as possible but the world hates me. It was now lunch time.

I walked into the cafeteria looking for my friends at our table but find the you know what and the you know who's at my table. You've got to be shitting me really!?