Preview

WARNING:
THIS STORY CONTAINS POTENTIALLY TRIGGERING MATERIAL, READ WITH CAUTION.

Baekhyun woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was dark outside, he guessed that it was early morning. Suddenly memories of the previous night flashed into his mind, a man saving him from the hell he used to call home. He sat up, looking around the room, taking in the mouth-watering delicious smell that everything in the room was bathed in.

He noticed that the clothes he was in weren't his own, they were several sizes too big and were also covered in the heavenly scent. He stood, legs shaky, and wobbled over to the door. He opened it quietly and tiptoed his way out. He saw a clock on the wall, 4:53 it read. At his old pack, he would've been woken up to make breakfast for the pack in seven minutes.

'Where am I' he wondered, silently walking down the stairs. He realized how big the house was when he had to go down two flights just to reach the ground floor.

Once there he caught a whiff of what smelled like food, mixed with that delicious scent. Baekhyun followed the smell. Being led to the kitchen.

The omega saw a man, much taller than himself, cooking. Realizing then that the delicious aroma was coming from this person.

The man was tall and broad, he was built. He had muscles but he wasn't overly buff. Before he could finish eyeing the man, he spoke.

"So, my Angel is awake..."

So what do you think? Is it good? This is just a preview, the first chapter will travel back in time a bit. Also, I would like to point out that Baekhyun is even shorter in the book than he is in real life, he's going to be around five foot even.

Thank you!! Hope you continue reading!! Lots of love- baekkie ❤️