Erika got out of the stall and opened her makeup bag.

"That was close" Erika said.

She heard the bathroom door open and quickly went into a stall.

She did her makeup in there. She got out and saw Eliza. Her arms were crossed and she was leaning against the wall.

"Oh hey Eliza" Erika said and looked in the mirror.

"Hey Erika" Eliza said.

"So, Zed and I saw something when ur makeup came off" Eliza said walking to her.

"U saw me without makeup. So what?" Erika said.

"It's what behind ur makeup that got our attention" Eliza said.

"What u probably saw was how ugly my face is" Erika said.

"Wow. U can play cool girl" Eliza said. "That's cuz there's nothing to be nervous about" Erika said facing her.

"Ur rlly good liar. Mostly cuz u did it ur whole life" Eliza said.

"Makeup remover" Eliza said holding her hand out.

"Why?" "I know ur a Zombie" Eliza said.

"I'm not a Zombie. If I was, why would I have lived here" Erika said and walked out.

Zed pulled her aside and Erika screamed.

"What are you doing?!" Erika asked. Eliza, Zed, and Bonzo went into a room pulling Erika with them.

"U guys stop" Erika stopped.

"We saw Erika. U can't hide it from us. We saw" Zed said.

Erika just looked into his eyes smiling then shook her head.

"I have no idea what ur talking about" Erika said.

"Cut the act. Grab her arms" Eliza said.

Zed held on to one and Bonzo held onto the other one.

"Ow! Let go" Erika said.

Eliza got her makeup remover.

"Stop" Erika said kicking.

Eliza took her makeup off and then revealed the zombies face.

Erika took her things.

"Erika, Ur a Zombie" Zed said. "No. Just makeup" "Then how come that didn't go away too. And how can u put makeup over that makeup" Bonzo asked in Zombie.

"Ok. I know. That wasn't the most clever thing to say" Erika said. "U are a Zombie" Eliza said.

"Yea. I am" Erika said taking her wig off.

"Then why are u pretending to be a human" Bonzo asked in Zombie.

"Because...my parents said that my real mom didn't want me. So they had to adopt me" Erika said.

"Wait, u said u were adopted." Eliza said and Erika nodded.

"My mom told me yesterday that I had a sister that was adopted named Erika. But it's only cuz she couldn't take care of another child" Eliza said.

"Rlly?" Erika asked and Eliza nodded smiling.

"So that means, we're sisters" Erika said.

"That's why u don't hate zombies. Because u are one" Zed said bringing back to their conversation the other day.

"Well. I need to put this back on before someone sees." Erika said.

Erika got her mirror and put on her makeup. Erika then put on her wig.

"Ur a rlly great liar" Eliza said. "Thanks. Had my whole life to practice" Erika said and they laughed.

"Does Addison know?" Zed asked and Erika shook her head.

"My parents told me I couldn't tell anyone" Erika said. "What about ur z-band" Bonzo asked in Zombie.

"Oh. I had to decorate it. So if anyone asks I say it's a watch" Erika said.

"Where is she? Did the zombies take her?" U can hear Bucky ask people where his cousin was.

"Bucky is looking for me. We should go" Erika said.

"Can u see my green hair?" "Yea." Zed said tucking her hair under her wig.

They both looked at each other smiling. "Thanks" Erika said. "No problem" Zed said.

They kept looking at each other.

"We better go" Eliza said stepping in between each other.

Bucky walked in. "I knew I heard ur voice in here" Bucky said.

"Ew" Bucky said.

"Are u ok?" Bucky asked. "First Addison and now Erika. I should have been more specific. If u touch Addison or Erika it will be ugly" Bucky said.

"Let's go Cuz. We have to practice" Bucky said walking out.

Erika smiled and waved bye. The zombies waved back.

"Wow. Can't believe I actually have a sister" Eliza said.

"Do u like her" Bonzo asked in Zombie.

"I don't know. When I'm around her it feels like I like her. But then I like Addison" Zed said.

"Let's not talk about this. Let's go" Eliza said.

The three zombies walked out and got to class.

****
Ok, I updated. Some things may not be accurate but hey! Not every chapter has to be a home run.

But anyways...please vote. And maybe comment.

Thanks for reading. Until next time.