Of course Death agreed to help him out some. 'I wonder who his mate will be?' 'Who knows.' Very few people knew of Isaac's status as a vessel as he was the only vessel that was not human. Besides me now since I became immortal. At that moment the couch dipped in as Lucas sat down.

"What are you thinking about?" Lucas asked. He smiled. "Your boyfriend?" Lucas asked the smile changing to a smirk. "You thinking about my brother?" I responded. "Yes and how good he in bed." Lucas replied with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"But yes I am thinking about Dalton and how his plan is stupid. Discussing negotiation terms with the vampire coven." I said sitting up. 'Maybe Lucas will be the one to agree with you. Or maybe Derik will be if you get him off of Lyric back at their place.' That thought disgusted me.

That was the last thing I wanted to think of. "And what do you suggest to do?" Lucas asked. "Bomb the fuck out of them, leave no survivors, maybe even set the place on fire with our flames." I told Lucas who nodded. 'See he might agree with you.'

"Could be good, but if one is alive they'll spread the word." Lucas asked and I rolled my eyes. "How about this we pretend to negotiate then kill them." I told Lucas. "Any plans that don't involve, bombing, burning and killing?" Lucas asked. "That takes all the fun out of it." I told Lucas who shook his head.

"How about we try to deal with this first before we dive right in. Find out about the coven and what they want before we do anything." Lucas said and I sighed, but nodded. I really hated it when people proved me wrong especially Lucas.

'Maybe they won't have any good negotiation and you'll have to crush them which I am sure you will enjoy doing. Won't you?' 'Watching them burn and crumple into dust sounds fun.' Satan smiled as my gaze focused onto the wall. Weapons lined the wall on display.

Mostly different guns with the clips of ammo next to them. This house was lined in weapons in case someone broke in and tried to steal or attack. Supernatural or not. This was private property in a way and The Organization would cover it up if what happened was not supernatural.

'Yes, those ones can be a little harder to cover up, but worth it so you don't end up in jail.' My eyes shifted to the end of the couch where Maryse was. In the kitchen was Caesar chewing on his toy while laying next to Ryne who was on his newer edition iPhone 6 as he dropped his other one.

Then it was broken. He had been on the job and it gotten smashed into bits so he bought a new one. He was going to get the fifth one, but they didn't have any so here he was with the iPhone 6.

'Enyr joked about him getting the iPhone X and Ryne flipped him off and in response got the iPhone 6 instead of the seven like he planned.' I still had the iPhone 5 as I had no desire to get another one until this one was no longer useable. After that I'd get a new one.

But not until then. "Cheer up Isabella, I'm sure if it gets to bad just look for an executing job." Lucas said and I shrugged before pushing myself up. "Don't forget Flimur is making spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner." Lucas reminded me as I nodded.

"I'll be in my room." I told Lucas as I walked up the stairs. That woke up Maryse who was quick to jog after me not wanting to be left behind. 'Now just think about the benefits you could get.' 'Yeah when that meeting happens I ain't going in alone.' Satan nodded as I opened the door to my bedroom and walked in.

On my bed was Garrick who sat there silently. His red eyes looked up at me. "Isabella." Garrick said greeting me. He wore a button-up shirt and a pair of pants and sneakers. On his wrist was a tracker bracelet.

It would track his movement to make sure he was loyal. "Something you need?" I asked. "Heard about the vampires. As did Ferrell and Magenta. They would of come, but their baby needed them." Garrick said. "So they sent you?" I asked. 'Didn't know about this, you sure are popular with them.' I nodded in agreement at that.

"Yes, Magenta suggested that we go with you if a meeting does happen and anything goes wrong we'll be there to shred some vampires." Garrick said and that spiked my interest. They thought they had a reason to fear me because I was an immortal.

I was an immortal who was Satan's vessel and had hounds of hell at my side. They wouldn't like the consequences to their actions in threatening me and ruining my vacation in Bali. No they wouldn't. I would deal with them and they'd regret that threat.

But something told me it wasn't going to be that easy.

1548. And you saw Garrick! Garrick is going to be a minor character, he'll be there, but isn't one of the major characters. He helps Isabella out throughout the series and will remain loyal. But he won't be there every second of the day or chapter. He'll be like Magenta and Ferrell. Until next time hounds of hell marshmallows.

 Until next time hounds of hell marshmallows