|Chapter 33|

|Isabella|

Today was the day. The day of the meeting with the vampires. And I wasn't even freaking about my outfit as Magenta had enough. She literally threw the clothes at me and told me to wear them which made Garrick snicker.

And Ferrell try not to. 'Try not to, yeah that's funny. He was snickering at you just letting Garrick take the brunt of the glaring from you as you picked up the clothes.' Now they were outside with my brothers helping them make sure all the weapons were ready to go.

I was looking in the mirror at my outfit. A pair of leather pants with a lace-up design on the side. Then a pair of knee high combat boots with Harley Quinn painted on the side and just a plain black workout shirt with my black denim jacket and I looked quite good in it all.

At my hips were the holsters with the guns full of wooden bullets with silver cores. Hidden in the boots were some daggers. And lastly hidden right in a pocket was the grenade I bought. And in my car in the back was the bomb I planned to set up.

'So you can blow those fuckers up. Or do what Ashiya told you to do as that will be very useful as well and the werewolves would smell it and give them time to get out.' My plan was to not kill anyone that was a werewolf.

Get them all out and then blow those fuckers to bits. Although I did buy gallons of gasoline and some matches after what Ashiya said. It did seem like a good plan. Blow them to bits and burn all the evidence of this entire coven. They messed with the wrong pack and people.

I flattened down my shirt before turning around and shutting the black weapons case after grabbing some ammo and stuffing it in my pocket. With that I moved some hair from my face before walking out of the door. 'Soon you'll be taking care of those vampires and they'll just be a thing of the past.'

I learned not to let anything grow too much into a problem. The last thing we needed was a repeat of The First. 'Which will never happen again. Heaven will fall and hell will become heaven before that happens.' It sounded very serious what Satan said.

With that I went downstairs to where Ryne was sitting with his pistols cleaning them. Derik was here as well sitting next to Lyric. His shotgun was in his hand and he was loading it full of ammo. Well he was opening the caps and filling it with things.

Thick twigs before pouring melted silver in it. 'Just regular silver that'll coat the stick and keep it still so it can hit it's target.' Different then exploding silver. Exploding silver exploded the silver in it upon contact and it ran it's course through the system unless you can stop it. It is just hard to stop.

So it's generally used as a last solution unless you are going for an execution. I had some of that ammo, but I didn't really use it. Of course I had the antidote to it. I didn't feel comfortable just having it without the antidote to reverse or halt the spread.

I prefer not to shoot someone. 'Dalton or his family and friends.' So that was mostly it. A reason I wasn't bringing the exploding silver as it didn't effect vampires as much as werewolves so I was bringing the wooden bullets with silver cores. Very deadly to vampires.

If pierced in the heart they were done. No questions asked they were goners. Unlike stakes which you really had to stab hard and get through bones you just shot these and it pierced. A reason I used them. It made it easier to kill Forsaken and now these vampires.

'The sure are in for a surprise.' 'That they are. If they decide it's appropriate to attack, well I'm going to blow them to bits and shoot tons and set them on fire depending on my mood.' I really wasn't in the mood to be fucked with so I might light them on fire.