Epilogue

|Dalton|

Isabella and I were sitting out on the balcony of a Rory's dorm. He got himself a nice dorm and Isabella decided to come sneak in to see it. And the place had a balcony. To be exact Isabella was sitting on the railing her feet dangling over the edge.

I might of been scared, but the worst that would happen to Isabella was a broken leg. The drop wasn't that long. Maybe five down the maximum. 'There is a storm brewing in her mind, you can tell. It's just building up.'

I looked over at Isabella and set down the sweet tea Love had made. A nice taster with a lemon floating in it for the even better taste. "What's on your mind?" I asked Isabella getting up there with her and Isabella looked at me. "I've been thinking about what happened in the warehouse." Isabella said.

"He asked for it." I told Isabella. "No not that, I've gotten over that. He is just another asshole to add to the list." Isabella said. "Then what is on your mind, what happened?" I asked Isabella. 'Whatever it is has her shaken up for sure, makes me wish we followed her.'

"Drake said he told everyone about me being an immortal. Lucas said it's not possible to tell everyone, but it's possible for him to tell a few and then for it to spread like a wildfire." Isabella said staring out. "I can see why your upset." I told Isabella.

"Is that the best you had?" Isabella asked. "For what?" I asked. "To cheer me up, that's what your supposed to do." Isabella said and I smiled. "Your not the type that wants to be comforted like most girls." I told her. 'Well that is very true. She isn't like most girls.'

"You could of make an attempt." Isabella said. "How about this," I started. I put an arm right around her shoulders earning a glare. "Even if they do find out your an immortal, I don't give a damn. They try to hurt you, mess with you, or anything like that well we'll deal with it. When the time comes, but it may not spread like a wildfire. If it does we can deal with it. We dealt with The First. We can deal with this." I told her with a smile. Isabella nodded. "Now get your arm off of me." Isabella said.

'Which is why we didn't comfort her like a normal girl who craves that.' "See." I told her and Isabella shook her head. "Let's just enjoy today and the sweet tea." I told Isabella who smiled and nodded before she focused back out on the sky. Yeah we could face anything. We had each other and our family.

-Somewhere in the world-

"Michael you understand that word got out of an immortal do you not?" A man in black asked. Michael looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "Of course it did." Michael said with a shrug.

"You don't seem worried." The man said. "I'm sure she can handle herself." Michael said. "You seem to forget the sins that the Corbin family has committed." The man said. Michael's head snapped towards him. "Sins now? Look at yourself, your a walking sin. And if your not careful I'll sin again by killing you." Michael said.

He could feel the glare from the man. "She will come for me. Curiosity gets the best of everyone. And I have interacted with her answers, but curiosity will strike." Michael said. "And curiosity killed the cat." The man said. "Good thing she's not a cat." Michael said giving the man an evil look.

Oh no Isabella was not a cat. She was an immortal, a vessel. And curiosity didn't kill that.

618. And Immortal Heart ends. This is going to happen each book just like Satan's Vessel. An insight into the other side of what's happened. Sorta like The First, but I'll see ya guys in Immortal Sins which will be out when your reading this. Until the next book my marshmallows.