|Chapter 7|

|Isabella|

Dalton could be smart at times and he tended to have a level head. Well at least more level than I did. But right now I think my plan was better than Dalton's plan to deal with the vampires. I didn't like it one bit.

Wanting to work with the vampires and find out what they wanted. It sounded horrible. 'You want to blow up their coven so they take your secret to the grave.' 'Like you haven't made someone take your secret to their grave.' Satan didn't say anything to that cause' he knew what I said was true.

I didn't like the idea of bargaining with vampires to keep my secret quiet. Every instinct said to kill them so they brought my secret to the grave. It's just vampires weren't the most trustworthy creatures so believing the vampires would not be easy at all.

'You think? They are traitors, some are as bad as certain demons out there.' 'Now that's an insult to demons, they can be good ones if they desire.' Satan laughed in agreement. I understood that Dalton was more calm and level head than I could be. But this was now a calm situation.

These vampires knew my secret. That I was an immortal, the first one to be born in centuries. They hadn't been seen is so long and my father's name carried the name of the immortals as well which scared me in ways. I didn't know that much as I thought I did.

'That your father's side of the family was from the immortals line. I didn't even expect that.' 'I don't think anyone expected it.' The immortal gene caused Enyr and Ryne to become Lycans. We shared the same gene, the immortal gene found in vampires and werewolves.

Except werewolves and vampires had a more mutated one. One that held the wolf gene and the undead gene. Mine consisted of nothing, but the immortal gene. No wolf DNA, undead DNA, just the immortal gene with that touch of the demon from Satan and being a vessel. But the immortal was very dominant.

Even Lucas just had that touch of the demon DNA from Lilith and being a vessel. 'The next this is Isaac and him being Death's vessel.' That reminded me of something, the hardest thing after The First's defeat. Explaining to the Ashford's about Isaac's special little ability.

I let it slip out during the fight with The First, then had to explain it to everyone. Isaac wasn't just going to have a wolf, he was also going to have a certain person named Death inside of him when ready.  And Death of course found out about Isaac. 'He knew about him the whole time.'

Which was weird. Death said that his connection with Isaac was way different than any other. He didn't need to possess Isaac to be in this world like everyone else had to. He could if he wanted to, but due to him being a reaper he could enter here.

But he had limited time due to him being one of the generals of hell. 'So that's where Isaac comes into play. Death needed a vessel who could hold him and the powers that he has and a werewolf apparently does the job.' He also explained Isaac's powers.

He'd always have them and as long as they kept him from being a sociopath he'd be fine. So far Isaac stopped making crows commit suicide. He found more fun in making plants rot or his toys. Mostly his toys. And the fact that he could see what most couldn't.

'Ghosts, spirits, things that not everyone can see. He can even see some demons that conceal themselves. Death said he'd be powerful.' Which Danielle was sorta proud of. So far all of her sons were quite powerful. One was moon touched of course which made her happy despite some of the dangers.

But Danielle agreed to have Isaac learn about his powers. 'She even wanted you to teach him how to control them when he is old enough.' Death also said that he wouldn't need his body until he was at least in his twenties or older. It apparently took years to master Death's power.