Chapter 24: Until The Fall...

Bill's P.O.V.

I looked around the town of Gravity Falls one last time before I visited (Y/n) last night, taking in all of the beauty that surrounds me before it changes into something horrific. Today is the day where (Y/n) goes into her bubble and the rest of the world braces themselves for another weirdmaggedon.

(Y/n) knows nothing about this one planned, she won't even know she's in a bubble. No one's gonna stop me, unlike last time. I can't trust anyone with the key to (Y/n)'s bubble so I'm going to keep it on me at all times.

Would (Y/n) approve of what I'm doing, probably not but I'm doing it for us mostly, well and for world power. I'll take over the world this time, just you wait and see.

I can feel (Y/n) beginning to stir in my arms as I whisper in her ear to wake up.

"(Y/n), wake up." I whisper, "It's almost eleven-thrity."

"No," she grumbles and cuddles closer into my warmth.

"Darling, if you don't get up, I'll have to drag you out of bed."

"Do it," she groans, "I dare you. But if you do Bill Cipher, mark my words I will kill you."

"You would kill your own boyfriend?" I chuckle at the thought, I don't think (Y/n) could ever do such a thing.

"Maybe..."

I just roll my eyes and snap my fingers, instantly (Y/n) floats up into the air, her eyes open full as she realizes that she's now up in the air.

"Bill Cipher!" She yells.

"Yes, my darling?" I smirk as I stand up going underneath her.

"You put me down this instant!"

"If you say so..." I snap my fingers making my powers around her disappear, she let's out a quick scream before falling into my arms.

"That's it, Bill Cipher."She mutters underneath her breath. 

"What? Are you going to kill me?" I smirk once again.

"Possibly..." She leaps put of my arms with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, come on, You would never do such a thing." I paused, "Would you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't." She smirks, "You'll just have to wait and see." She giggled. She's been smirking more often lately, I must be rubbing off on her.

"(Y/n), I have to show you something." I looked down at the old, wooden floor. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I was nervous and some what scared. Great, the all powerful Bill Cipher is now scared.

"What is it, Bill?" Concern grew on her face.

"Take my hand." I hold it out for her to take, "You trust me, right?"

"Of course, Bill. I always will." She grabs my hand.

And with those words in my mind I teleport us inside her bubble, to her it just looks like I teleported us to the woods by the shack, but the truth is that we're inside of a bubble, inside of a fake universe.

"Bill," (Y/n) grabs my attention, "why did you bring me into the woods?"

"Oh, just to surprise you with a picnic," I snap my fingers and a blanket appears with a basket full of food on top of it, "I thought that you would like it."

"Oh, Bill." She gushed, "Thank you so much." She came up to me and hugged me.

"Anything for you, my darling." I bend down to kiss her on her forehead. She tip-toed up and kissed my cheek.

"You are the best boyfriend ever."

"Even though you're forced to be with me?" I ask.

"Bill, I'd rather stay with you for eternity than anyone else." She smiled.

I hugged her tightly knowing that I'm probably the worst boyfriend ever, a good boyfriend doesn't lock their girlfriend up in a bubble just to protect her from the cold, hard truth.

"I love you, Bill." She looks up into my eyes, well eye, I guess.

"I... I love you too, (Y/n)." I sigh. "And I'll always love you, forever until the end."

A/N:

I am so so sorry, guys. I know I haven't updated in forever but I had a ton of school work. I hope you guys understand. I know this is a short chapter and I'm sorry about that too. Hopefully I can update a longer chapter soon. Anyways, you da bomb! Write ya guys later!

~Lily Small ; )