Chapter 12: Did you mean it?

You were cleaning your room, clothes were scattered everywhere, plates were in one corner, and to your surprise, there was a moldy cupcake under your bed, your room definitely needed to be cleaned.

Two hours later, you were almost done cleaning your room, all you had to do was sweep. You grabbed your broom and started to sweep. You saw a shadowy figure in the dark corner of your room, you didn't recognize who it was. You did what your first instinct told you, you started to beat the stranger with the broom.

"Hey, hey! Ow! Stop! (Y/n), it's me!" The stranger said stepping into the light.

"Geez Bill! Why do you always have to scare me like that?!" You screamed.

Bill was in his usual attire, with his blonde/gold hair. "Well I didn't think you would attack me with a broom!" He complained.

"Yeah, I hope the brooms okay." You said sarcastically.

"You are the worst."

"I know I am." You said. You sat down on your bed. Bill sighed and looked down at his feet. "What's wrong?" You asked with concern on your face.

"Okay, so it's about the kiss." He confessed.

"What about it?" He started blushing, you were getting kind of worried.

Bill sits next to you on your bed, he sighs and looks at you. "Did you really mean it, or did you just kiss me because Mabel wanted you to?" You looked at him with sincereness, and you cupped you hand around his cheek.

"Mabel doesn't dictate my life, no one does, so when I do something, I do it because I want to." You say, dropping your hand, and kissing his cheek lightly. You could see him blushing.

"Thanks (Y/n), I'll see you later." He held your hand and placed it on his cheek. Then he was gone.

'He always leaves when I start to have feelings for him.' You thought to yourself. 'Wait a minute, am I starting to have feeling for him? Bill Cipher, a dream demon, maybe I am.' You felt your face getting warm.