Chapter 7: Awkward.

You walked over to Mabel and Dipper, with your camera in your hand. "Hey guys, do you wanna go out into the woods, and help me take some pictures?" You asked the twins.

"(Y/N), I would love to but I promised Candy and Grenda I would help them a project of theirs." Mabel said, walking out of the Shack.

"Dipper?" You asked, he looked toward you.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to."

So just like that, you found yourself walking into the woods with Dipper Pines.

"What are taking pictures for?" Dipper asked you as you snapped a few shots of scenery.

"Um, I kind of have to do a project for a class I'm taking. And one of them is suppose to be something strange and/or weird." You answered.

"Well just take a picture of my sister, she's super weird." You chuckled at his statement.

"Woah, look at this." You heard Dipper say as he motioned you towards him. You looked at what he was looking at, it was a tree with a carving on it.

"Woah." You said, "Its a tree, mind blown." You sarcastically said.

Dipper playfully punches you in the shoulder. "No," he said, "Look at the carving." He whispered.

You looked at the carving, it didn't seem that cool to you, it looked like a doodle. "It a triangle, with an eye." You whispered.

Dipper had a 'it does?!' look on his face. "No it's not just a triangle," he took out his journal from his blue vest. He opened up to a page with red writing and the same triangle on it. "That triangle carving on the tree, his name is Bill Cipher."

Your heart started to beat really loud. "B-Bill C-Cipher?" You croaked out.

"Yeah, he's a dream demon, he can make go insane by just going through your mind." Dipper said. He looked over to you to see your face filled with fear. "I-It's okay (Y/N), he's not gonna hurt you, I won't let that happen." He said, you felt his fingers intertwine with yours. You saw that he was very calm. "I GOTTA GO!" You yelled, jumping up, and running to the Shack.