Chapter 13: Help.

Bill's P.O.V.

I'm feeling these weird human feelings, I don't know what they are, sometimes they make my face burn, and sometimes they make my stomach hurt, but in a good way. I mean, I'm all for pain, but not this kind of pain, this kind of pain is weird. And it always happens around (Y/n), and I don't know why.

I decided to go to Shooting Star, of all people I feel like she would understand.

I go into her dreams, it was super bright and colorful until I got there, then everything went gray. "Oh Shooting Star! I'm here to talk to you!" I called out. I saw Shooting Star hiding behind a tree. I float by her, picking her up with my powers, she squirmed, but it was useless. I set her down. "Okay listen Shooting Star, I need your help."

"Why should I help you?! You have done nothing nice! First you steal my brother's body, then you trap me in a bubble! And then you freak (Y/n) out by just being mean, she hasn't even met you and she's already scared of you!" The last part confused me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"Dipper told me that he was telling (Y/n) about how you make people go insane, and well I guess she got scared about it." Mabel explained.

"I seriously doubt she's scared of me. But I need your help."

Mabel sighed. "What do you want Bill?"

"I need your help with (Y/n)! Whenever I'm around her I feel sick! I feel speechless when ever she looks at me. What is that and how do I get rid of it?" I confessed.

Mabel's eyes grew wide. "YOU LIKE (Y/N)!!!!!" Mabel squealed.

"Yes, okay I do!" My ears were ringing from Mabel's scream.

"Well Bill, I'm afraid your to late. (Y/n)'s taken." Shooting Star mocked.

"Shooting Star, I'm dating (Y/n). That guy that (Y/n) kissed. That guy was me."

Shooting Star did a very dramatic gasp. 

"Mabel stop, I really need your help." I pleaded.

"Wow you must really like her, especially since you called me Mabel. I'll help you Bill, I'll plan the perfect date for you guys."

"You will?" I looked up.

"Yep, but first," she started, she pulled me by the collar of my shirt and slammed me against a tree. "Bill Cipher," she said sternly, "If you, what so ever hurt (Y/n), physically or by just breaking her heart, you will die shortly after that. I'm not afraid to go to jail. Do you understand?" She said, looking me dead in the eye.

"Y-Yes I u-understand." I said shaking.

"Good." She said cheerfully while letting go. "I'm going to go plan your date now." She said walking away into Mabel Land.

A/n: Hello everyone, sorry that this chapter is short and boring, I had to set it up for later, I hope you understand. Anyway thanks for reading! More chapters are on their way!