Chapter 22: The Truth

Dipper's P.O.V.

It's coming, Ford told me whats coming. Bill's planning another Weirdmageddon. He's planning to take over the Falls again, but this time, he's planning to take the whole world.

I need to tell (Y/n), she needs to know.

I knock on her door and pop my head in.

"Oh, hey Dipper!" She looks up from her computer, "what do you need?"

"(Y/n), I need to talk to you." My voice was strangly quiet. 

Concern filled her face, "Sure, Dipper, what do you want to talk about?"

"I need to tell you some things about Bill." She sighed to what I said.

"Look Dipper, I know you don't like him and that he's your enemey, but I really like him and yes I know he makes people go insane, but he's turnning around, I think."

"(Y/n), you need to know the full story of Bill." I sit on her bed.

"Fine," she sighs, "tell away." She gives me her full attention.

"Bill's done a lot of bad things, for starters he invaded Stan's mind to get the deed of The Mystery Shack, Gideon wanted Bill to do this."

"You mean that little guy that tries to get Mabel to  fall in love with him?"

"Yeah, that guy."

"That guy is so creepy."

"Yeah," I chuckled, "yeah he is. Anyways, I made a deal with Bill once."

"I thought you said never to make deals with him." She pointed out.

"Yes, yes I did, but I was so desprate for information that I made a deal with him. He took over my body. I had to talk through a sock so people could hear me! It was crazy! And he ruined Mabel's puppet show."

"And why was Mabel throwing a puppet show?"

"To impress her crush."

"Seems about right." She says which makes me smile.

"But the major thing he did was he took over Gravity Falls."

"He did?" Her eyes grew wide. "When did he do this?"

"When I was twelve. He called it Weirmageddon. It was insane, it was chaos. He trapped Mabel into a bubble, he almost killed me and Mabel by the way, he turnned Ford into a gold statue, and he froze the people of Gravity Falls and make them into a throne for him to sit on. And he made us erase Grunkle Stan's memories."

"That sounds... awful."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad."

"Thank you for telling me this, Dipper. But it still doesn't change how I feel about Bill."

"I knew it wouldn't but I have to tell you something: he's planning to do another Weirdmageddon, only this time, he's taking over the world." She gasped slightly at this news.

"Is really true, Dipper?" She asked.

"Yes, everything that I'm saying is competly true."

"How do you know if he's planning another Weirdmageddon?"

"Ford knows, he had a dream where Bill told him what he was going to do again." I explained to her.

"But, Dipper. How do you know if that's going to happen, I mean it was just a dream."

"You gotta remember that Bill's a dream deamon, he can affect your dreams and go into your mind."

She looked away."That is true, maybe I can ask Bill and see what he's going to do."

"Yeah, just don't let him know that I told you about this stuff."

"Yeah," she giggled.

"Uh, I'll talk to you later." I say while standing up.

"Yeah, oh and Dipper?"

"Yeah, (Y/n)?"

"Thank you for telling Bill's past and his potential plans for the future."

"No problem."

 Your P.O.V.  (I usually do second person but this really needed a your P.O.V.)

Woah, Bill was planning on taking over the whole world and making everyone miserable.

How could he do this?! I thought he was becoming less of a huge ego, arrogant, evil, vile dream deamon. And the worst part of it was, I was in love with him.

I was going to tell him that I loved him later and I was going to have a nice romantic date, and it was going to be so nice and... Ugh! He just made everything so difficult!

"Hey, Babe." You hear him teleport next to you.

"Bill, we need to talk."

"About what?" Concern filled his face.

"Bill, is there something you're hiding from me?"

"No, not at all."

"Are you sure?" I ask more sternly.

Bill's P.O.V. (Sorry for the sudden change.)

"I'm hiding nothing at all." I float next to her and take her hands into mine. "Are you worried about something, you don't look like your usual self."

"Bill, are you planning another Weirdmegeddon?" She asked softly, looking up at me. Her (E/c) piercing into my soul, well it would if I had one. My breath hitched a little but not to where she could notice.

"Now why would you think that?"

"I know about Weirdmageddon and what you did, someone told me that you were planning another one. Is it true?" Her eyes were starting to fill with tears.

'IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT,IDIOT, IDIOT!' I thought to myself. "I am so dumb to have given Ford that dream! Now my precious (Y/n) knows what's coming. I have to lie to her to protect her from the truth.'

"No, (Y/n). Of course it's not true. Who told you I was going to do such things?" I ask her, wiping away a single tear that rolled down her cheek.

"I don't know, I can't remember." That right there was a lie. I wanted to know who told her the things I didn't want her to know about so I read her mind.

'Dipper. That little brat! Ruining my plans like always! Well this time he's not gonna get away with it.' I thought to myself.

"Well, whoever told you this is wrong. I feel bad for what I did back then, I really do." I tell her. "But I would never do anything like that ever again. And why would I need to?"

"So you could take over the world?" She whispered. She was looking down the whole time.

I take her chin and lift is up so she has to look at me. "Why would I need to take over the world when I have you?" Now this wasn't a lie, I loved (Y/n) so much that it actually hurt. She was my world, she was my everything. "(Y/n), I have to tell you something."

"What is it, Bill?"

"(Y/n), I love you. You are my world. You are my everything. I love you so much and I could never imagine you never being in my life." All of what I said was the truth.

"I love you too." Her eyes sparkle.

As soon as I heard those words I crashed my lips onto hers. It was the most passionate we have ever shared. Her lips were so soft and plump. They tasted like pineapple and raspberries.

Her arms traveled up to my neck while mine traveled down to her waist. She played with my hair, slowly twirling it.

We soon had to part for breath. We were both slightly out of breath.

"I love you." She says.

"And I love you, and I will always love you."