~19~

"Jisoo, can I talk to you?" Jeonghan asked.

"Uh sure," Jisoo replied. He nodded at Wonwoo who signaled him to go with Jeonghan.

"So what do you want to tell me?" He asked as they walk together outisde the cafeteria.

"Nothing. I just want to be with you for a few. I haven't got the chance to be with you these days," Jeonghan pouted, clinging onto Jisoo's arm. The latter tried his best not to blush on that very moment.

"Do you like someone?" Jisoo almost lost his posture when Jeonghan asked that one question he was avoiding so bad to be asked. Isn't it a bit random to ask that out of the blue? "W-what?" Jisoo mentally scolded himself for stuttering. "I asked if you like someone." Jeonghan repeated as they sat down. They're at the school's field.

"No one in mind.." Jisoo knew it was a hundred percent lie. He thought that it wasn't time to confess. No, not yet. It's a sin to lie.. I'm sorry Lord..

"Really? I thought I heard you say to Wonwoo that you have a crush. I think I'm hearing things," Jeonghan said. Jisoo's eyes widened after listening but quietly sighed in relief that Jeonghan didn't ask any further. 

"How about you? Do you still like Cheol?" Jisoo himself didn't know the reason why he asked such question that he know would only hurt himself because he already knew the answer.

"Yes! How can I not like him?" Ouch. Jisoo felt his heart break.

It's not that he's mad at Seungcheol. It is completely understandable why Jeonghan loves him. He's got the looks, the brains, the personality, the leadership. He's got all the things that Jisoo thinks he doesn't have (This is completely a lie Jisoo is handsome af and he's really kind in real life <33). He isn't going to protest. He envies Seungcheol and it lessens his self-esteem just by looking at him even though they are friends.

"If you didn't meet him, who would be your crush?" He wants to stop asking these kinds of questions but he's curious of Jeonghan's answer.

"Anyone but you."

And this is why he wanted to stop.

"W-Why not me?" He almost choked. Almost. Jisoo was holding back his tears. Who can blame him? Jeonghan's answer hit him straight in the heart.

"I'd rather have you as a best friend. Besides, I don't want to be stuck with you forever," Jeonghan joked, not knowing that his choice of words made Jisoo break that very moment. 

"I s-see.." He replied. "I better get going.." Jeonghan then noticed Jisoo's voice breaking. It was too late to ask because Jisoo ran away.

And that was when Jeonghan knew he fucked up.

...

Remember Part 7? 

I'M BACK WITH A TRIPLE UPDATE OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT-