"You're so hot." She complimented me and I raised my eyebrows as I laughed off the awkwardness.

Karen our publicist would literally kill me if I showed any disrespect to the fans. Especially if it was shown as if they hadn't really done anything. I couldn't be rude when all they did was follow me and compliment me. I couldn't be disrespectful from a simple vibe I got.

"Uh thanks, I guess?" I felt extremely awkward and weird as I started to walk to the checkout.

"No picture? At all? I mean no disrespect but Camila would always stop for her fans." She spoke clearly and I looked down at the camera then at her.

"Uh.." I then closed my mouth before shaking my head, "I gotta head back home, sorry." I apologized and scanned the heavy dog bag then Camila's Sour Patch Kids.

"Just one picture? Please, I'll love you forever?" She smiled as her arm stayed upright videoing my actions.

"I would but I can't right now, I'm busy today." I honestly spoke because I had to drive Camila to her rehearsals then the studio today.

"You're literally buying dog food right now how busy can you be?" She laughed to ease up the disrespect and I clenched my jaw as I started to get irritated.

"Maybe some other time, kid." I mumbled and paid for the two items.

I hissed as the bag of dog food hit right on the scratch marks on my back.

"Wow, I support you for years and you can't even give me a picture." She scoffed saddened by the fact and I started to walk away before I got upset.

"I'm sorry, thank you for the support but I have things to do. At least you have.. whatever is on that phone now." I shook my head causing a few people to look our way.

As I walked out letting the sun hit my being I saw a small group of three standing by.

"Fuck me." I sighed when they caught sight of me.

"Y/N!" They smiled my way with their phones out causing me to smile.

"Hey guys?" I let the bag down as I started to feel my phone buzz.

"Can I get a picture now?" The girl spoke from behind me and I sighed.

"Yeah, but we gotta hurry this up, I'm driving Camila to rehearsals." I said and answered my phone as a heavier girl leaned into me with a smile.

"Hey baby? What's going on?" I asked before smiling gently at the camera.

"Aww you're so cute." The chubby girl with glasses spoke causing me to smile down at her.

"You're cuter." I complimented before focusing on Camila.

"You almost done, gorgeous?" She repeated herself and I bit my lip at the sound of her voice.

"Just about some fans showed up." I smiled at them while the blonde continued to video everything.

"Oooh want me to pick you up?" She asked and I suddenly laughed loudly causing the fans to giggle at me.

"Pick me up? Babe, you're a horrible driver-"

"Not true!" She yelled which the fans heard causing them to laugh.

"You taught me..Sorta? I've driven before!" She exclaimed and I smiled before closing my eyes.

"Fine, fine just don't get hit by a big rig and lose feeling in your left leg and almost die-" ahem I'm salty UnAmericanTeen