I instantly face palmed and blushed even more because that is just too embarrassing, this guy probably now thinks I'm some sort of dirty boy who doesn't shower smh. Ugh I wish he wasn't attractive as hell and more so I wish I wasn't gay. Struggles man.

I shyly say "Thanks, hmm I'm sorry...that was embarrassing. Heh heh... My name is Jungkook" I finish showing my bunny teeth in a smile. I'm so ugly man, this guy is probably just lying.

"Cute name for a cute kid" he said surprising me as he called me cute and smiling widely showing off his boxy smile. That smile, fuck it's way to familiar. It reminds me of him, of them. Tae hyung...

I quickly let out a small but fake smile back and walk fast to the cashier to get away from him but was confused when I didn't find anyone standing there.

Hmm that's weird I saw the sweet old woman just a couple of minutes ago. I lean more down into the counter and let out a huge gasp at the horrid sight I see. The fragile old lady lay dead on the floor in the most horrid way. The women's fingers were cut off and scattered across the ground and not only that but her eyes were gauged out aswell causing blood to drop down her wrinkly small face. I take out my phone to dial the police when- What the fuck...

I feel a sharp sting on my lower back of something pointy etching to cut my skin. I feel someone's hot breath on my neck and I didn't need to but I turned slightly to confirm who it was.

Baekhyun.

"Hey why are you so quick to walk away from me. You know that hurts my heart babe" he said.

'What the fuck?!' I think but I remain very calm, he sure as hell underestimated me and my fighting skills.

I then feel his free hand snake it's way to my waist and that was it. I quickly turn around, although that wasn't a smart idea.

I was now facing him with his hand perfectly on my waist and his knife now pointing at my stomach causing a small pint of blood to drip because of my fast movements. He smirked and looked at my face.

"You know when I signed up for this I never knew you were this attractive, hmm this should be very fun." He said with a low chuckle before leaning in to kiss my jaw. No one has ever touched me like this unwanted and I felt disgusted and I had enough, I was about to drop this ass hat on his face when I saw his knife. There was a small topaz gem on it and I knew what it meant, this was planned and it wasn't just a psycho horny ass jerk, no baekhyun was also a part of a gang, the one that broke us apart.

This was bad really bad, because it means they found us, we are no longer safe.

Baekhyun slipped his free hand under my shirt tracing my toned chest as he looked me in the eyes and smirked again. Oh how much I loathed feeling like this and wanted to end him, but instead a shiver of discomfort ran through my spine and I froze. I hate being weak like this, and I hate being touched like this.

"Awh Jungkook are you scared bunny?" He asked seeing me freeze.

"Come on lets have some fun..-Oh and don't try anything because I'm capable of destroying everything, and everyone you care about. So just sit back, relax" he leaned in,  "and don't struggle because your my target and I never loose sight of my targets. Plus I really.... really want you." He finished with a low deep voice.