good day.

For what almost feels like an eternity a pair of dark brown eyes didn't leave the screen, watching the icon of his messenger very closely. Nervous wasn't the right term to describe what's going on in his heart right now, it's a mixture of being excited and anxious. The teenager in him was getting very excited about this mysterious player, thinking about what could be. What if he is around Jungkooks age? What if he is korean too and lives near to him? What if he, in addiction to his beautiful deep voice had a pretty personality and face as well? He already scored with listenting to IU and playing Overwatch. The younger almost fell out of his chair when he heared the loud notfication sound of the messenger.

taetaekiim69#1230
hihi! why not you were a real good widow as well. but pls dont make a lot of noise while playing in the future u seagull. aND I KNOW RIGHT IU IS SO GREAT I LOVE HER WHAT A QUEEN SHE IS SDFJSFÖSDJFS

That was quite a lot to comprehend for the younger at the moment. Not only got he an reply with the info he accepted the friend request, the other boy even seemed funny and while reading his message there was a little laugh espacing Jungkook's lips. His gut feeling that he could be a nice person doesn't seem to prove him wrong this time. Now there's only one thing that botheres him right now - what should he reply? Most of the time the younger presented the cool, meme-loving side of him on the internet. You could almost say the real him minus the cold-side people still thought he has in real life. Typing on his keyboard he thought it would be the best to just answer normally without much thoughts to it. Just being yourself should be good enough for the start to not scare the other away, right?

seagull#0197
wow u did not rly just made that reference.. omg. AND FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SHARES MY OPINION ON HER I LOVE MY QUEEN GETTING THE RECOGNITION SHE FUCKIN' DESERVEES! btw, where are you from? ur name sounds kind of korean tho owo

He cringed at himself for typing that emoji he banned from his memory years ago but something in him just wanted to use this one right now. After all it wasn't the cringiest one he, or any other kid, used back then online or on any other chats.

taetaekiim69#1230
ahh yes i am from korea uwu seoul to be exact. wbu?

Another emoji that he banned for himself just like the other one. For some reason though he wasn't cringing at this now coming from the other boy. Other than that, it even made him crack a little smile. It seemed very cute for the, still stranger, using that emoticon in his opinion.

seagull#0197
wth dude me too wOw

taetaekiim69#1230
craaaazy. what's your name btw?

seagull#0197
its jungkook. yours?

taetaekiim69#1230
aw imma call u kookie from now on then. its cute. and mines taehyung.

seagull#0197
im not cute im a manly man ok. and that explains the taetae in your name. that sounds kind of stupid tho ngl. but i like the 69.

This was one of the biggest lies Jungkook probably ever told about himself so far, at least to another person. His name didn't sound stupid at all, to be honest the more he thought about it he started liking it, even started to think that it's a very cute nickname. Being manly was also half a lie. He had quite some muscels and was besides that very sporty but he had that side in him that wasn't that manly to many people. It's exactly that side which tainted his cheeks with a slight red once he read the other boy calling him 'kookie'. That nickname was used on him before but used to not bring back the best memories for him until his friends decided to just leave the ie which makes it seem less cute. For once after a long time he didn't feel weird while hearing that name, he didn't feel sad it was the complete opposite. The reason why he felt uncomfortable with this nickname was also the same reason as to why Jungkook started to seem cold on the outside, shutting himself out of any other social interaction other than his closest friends and seeming careless about anything that seemes to happen around him at school. Why did no one stop him back then, telling him how bad the reaction from everyone was going to be once he came out unwillingly in front of the whole school? Why did no one warn him about the things that would happen to him afterwards because of previous events? Why did no one teach him that not every relationship or first love ended in an happy end?