A Stormtrooper's Revenge

Rex awakens in a cell with a beautiful young woman in the same cell with a plate of food.

"Eat up, mister!," she happily waved the spoon of food

"Who are you?," Rex asked curiously, and then proceeded to ask, "where am I?"

"I'm Niobe," she happily said.

"I'm Rex."

"Yes, my boyfriend told me a lot about you. He really cares about, but I don't know why."

"Who is he?"

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend's name?"

"Zig."

With those words, Rex sat deeper into the floor. Zig had rescued him from death and cares about him but was in an Imperial prison, he presumed.

In an instant, Zig arrived around the corner. He stood tall, with his cap on and blaster to his side. His gray uniform had several medals, possible accomplisments.

"Rex," Zig begun talking, "the Empire wants you dead. I will try to convince them tonight of the asset that you could be."

"How can you work with them!," Rex demanded. Zig stood quiet.

"He will free my people. The Empire has killed many us and Zig will liberate them. He promised," Niobe said in a sweet voice.

"I will help, but I must also leave as soon as your people are free. My people also need me," Rex said, feeling good about his good deeds that he will make.

"Captain Zig," a man in gray uniform, with a cap on and twice the medals as Zig entered the room.

"Yes, Zoran?"

"He has arrived."

Rex was then escorted by two stormtroopers with Niobe to his side, as well as Zig and Zoran in the front of them.

The stormtroopers stood beside the vechicle that quickly arrived. The vechicle was a very complex one, similar to the TIE Fighters, yet it felt more sinister.

"Whatever you do," Zig whispered to Rex, "Don't make him mad."

Rex whispered back, "Who?" before he got his answer.

The first thing he heard was silence. Then, hard synthetic breathing. Whatever was about to come out of that shuttle was more machine than man.

The first he saw was the black shoes, as they crashed against the cement base floor. His long, captivating cape extended to his feet. Rex raised his head to see his torso, with a bunch of advanced mechanism and buttons.

He saw his face. He began to sweat under his armor. He had placed his helmet on before arriving to meet this mysterious person. He saw his mask, with those round black eye sockets, and then black over topping to finish off the looks.

He saw a lightsaber in his belt. A sith. Rex gulped before the man stared his way.

"Take off his mask," he said, in an almost synthetic voice.

The stormtroopers did as he said, removing his helmet. He saw the face of an old Rex, and almost fell down. Nobody except Rex saw that he lost his posture.

"What should we do with him, my Lord?" Zoran asked him, as he knelt down.

"What are your crimes, old man?" he said, without moving a single muscle.

"If fighting for what I believe to be good, and aiding the rebel alliance in freeing themselves from a tyrant entity like yourself, then those are my crimes," Rex said, as a sweat dropped down his face.