Zabrak In the Saving

"I can make you leader of the Rebellion I'm forming" Rex said

"Really. Why do you need me?" He asked

"A great smuggler like you and a Jedi Padawan like Paul, we are unbeatable. We have few troops that rejected the order of the Empire. They are willing to take your command" Rex said.

"You don't see it. I'm a smuggler. Hundreds if not thousands are looking for me because of my last shippings. Cartels have my tail". Mark said

"We can help you with that" Rex said

"How much?"

"5 thousand"

"Deal. First we need to pick up someone else. An old friend on mine that can help you guys" He said

"Sure. We will wait outside" Rex said as he and Paul left outside to wait.

Mark was getting ready to leave before he was stopped by an alien as he pointed a gun at him.

"Hey there buddy" Mark said sacarstically.

"<speaking another language>"
<You owe my boss of the Cartel up North>

"I told him that I will pay him when I get the credits. Ok?" He told him

"<speaking another language>"
<Well I don't care. Even you know that they will pay me as much as if you were death than alive>

"Still. Give me a chance" Mark said as they sat. He took out his gun from under the table.

"<speaking another language>"
<Fine. But pay me in advance>

"Sure. Here is the credits" He said as he took out his gun and in seconds shot him right there.

"Great man, Ri'olis" he said as he left.

Mark went to the Infected Republic where Rex, Paul and the troopers were waiting for him.

"What happened?"

"Smuggler Business" Mark answered

"Ok" Rex said "Let's go"

The Infected Republic flew off Tatooine towards the sky. It's square and oval shape.

"My friend is in great danger. I need your help to find her" Mark

"That'll cost more" Paul said

"Hey kid, I know this business. I'll pay with the trip over to the Kashyyyk System" Mark said.

"And your loyalty" Rex said

"Yep. That too" Mark said

"Anyways, the Empire is after us, especially Rex" Gabriel said

"I know. We get that friend and get out of here" Rex said

"On it" Mark said as he speed up the star fighter.

The Infected Republic landed on a big village of 20 different races. They went on to a Palace. There a giant alien stood with a zabrak woman, with little horns on her face, which was orange like.

"Mark, please help" She cried

"Silence!" The big blog demanded

"I have brought the money. Let her go" Mark said

"Let her go? We are not finished yet" He said as guards with spears appeared behind them and started ro poke them.

"Drop your weapons" the big blob said

"Sure, let me just drop it in your face!" Paul said as he took out his lightsaber.

Rex took out his guns and so did Mark and the troopers. They fight and kill all the guards.

"The Jedi are suppose to be long gone" The big blob said

"Not me" Paul said as he stabbed the big blob in the chest, leaving it to die.

They got into the Infected Republic, and flew off towards Kashyyyk, to restore order in that planet.

"You still have this old piece of junk from the Clone Wars" Naiya Calfan, the zabrak woman, said

"Hey, shut it. This Mandalorian shuttle has been having improvement with the smuggling I have done this past years" Mark said

"Whatever. Where are we headed" She asked

"The Kashyyyk System. We have bases from the Clone Wars that we might need" Rex told her

"Really. How come? What has gotten into you Mark?" She asked

"Still think your hot and all but would you shut up. We are headed there. My smuggling continues and my leadership stands high" Mark said

"Whatever. Anyone know Wookies language" She said as they got down in the planet of Kashyyyk.

"They are in our side. First mission is easy. Old Clone Wars Era bases are around these parts. We will send teams of troopers to search them. Anything they find will be brought here to our Main base" Rex told the group as he showed locations in the map.

"Got it. I'll take some troopers and then Gabe will take the others" A trooper squad leader said.

"Yeah. Got it" Gabe said.

"What can we do?" Paul asked

"Start looking for metal. Make a supporting wall in that half destroyed base. It will advance our current defensive and you Naiya can get us food" Rex said giving her a rifle.

"Ok. I'll help you guys for now" she said.

Paul, Naiya and Mark began to get metal pieces and started forming the second wall. There was a first wall built but it was falling down into crumbled dust.

They began and by the end of their first, the second wall was finished. Naiya prepared the dinner for the coming troopers.

Meanwhile, Rex and Gabe along with their troopers, entered a old base from the Separatist group. They discovered ancient technology and soon took Droid and weapons. But at the end of the base was a beasts.

Larger than anything they had seen. It attacked then and some troopers got killed. Rex and Gabe ran along with the surviving troopers but Gabe was grabbed and eaten in front of Rex.