Escape from Lothal

"Captain Rex!," Mark Solo yelled at the captain when they boarded the spacefighter.

"Oh! Sorry, I must have dosed off."

"We need your head on the game, Cap."

"Yeah, besides we are almost entering the Lothal system," Naiya added.

"I can't stop thinking about Paul, I feel he is leaving the light."

"We need to worry about saving the galaxy, you promised me that much," Mark Solo said as they entered hyperspace.

"What made you want to be a hero?"

"Hey, don't make me regret those words."

"Anyways, what happened between you two anyways?"

"Is a long story."

"He cheated on me with a Twi'lek, a have a phobia of them," Naiya quickly added.

"In my defense, our relationship was messed up from the very beginning!," Mark scolded.

"Ok, change of topic. Why Paul?"

"He is different. Yes, he is rebellious like Marky over there," Mark got angry at the remark as Naiya continued, "but he is powerful and I want to have children with him."

"Getting ahead of ourselves, are we?"

"Look, up ahead," Mark pointed to a planet surrounded by Star Destroyers.

"Welcome to Lothal," Mark said as he landed the spacefighter on a landing dock and the trio headed to the town nearby.

"We need to find Paul and Ezra fast."

"Yeah and that weapons factory they just opened up. We could do some serious damage if we blow it up."

"Guys, over here," Naiya said as they entered a small hut. Inside, Paul and Ezra reviewed some schematics.

"Where is the Ghost crew?," Rex said as Naiya and Paul shared a kiss.

"They are on orbit. I was sent solo with you guys, is better if we go fewer so we don't get spotted quicker."

"Good job, kid."

"Anyways let's get going."

The gang then headed for a speeder transport vehicle and headed towards the weapons factory.

Once inside, Paul and Ezra dressed as stormtroopers and gained accessed to the hangar, where the small militia was stationed. The leader began to speak to them about their duties as soldiers of the Empire.

Meanwhile, Rex and Mark went through the air vents to arrive at the stock room, where all the weapons were being stored.

"How many do we take," Mark said as he began to collect some and placed them in his bag.

"As many as possible."

As they began to finish packing up, Mark boosted Rex to the air vent but a stormtrooper passed by and spotted Mark.

Mark threw his bag at Rex beford the stormtrooper saw him. The stormtrooper hancuffed him and took him to the hangar.

"Who is this young man?," the woman in charge questioned the stormtrooper.

"I saw him sneaking inside our base. He has not stolen anything, but I fear he is spying on us."

"Get the Executioners."

"This is bad," Paul whispered to Ezra as a stormtrooper brought an laser axe infront of Mark.

The stormtrooper executioner was about to give the blow to end the life of Mark Solo, a large BOOM was heard as Rex and 2 other clone troopers busted into the weapons factory.

"Guys, hurry!," Rex yelled.

Paul and Ezra fought their way out by force pushing everyone out of their way. The woman in charge was angry and took the laser axe and slashed at Mark.

Paul reacted quick enough and ignited his green-cross guard lightsaber, he built from parts of his old lightsabers and a kyber crystal from Malachor, to block the axe.

"You fool!"

"Not today, old one."

"Old one? My name is Geda Fengris!"

Paul grabbed Mark's hand and ran towards the door. He looked back to watch the weapons factory collapsing on the ground. Naiya opened the rear door and everyone boarded the mandalorian shuttle.

The team headed for Atollon, a remote planet that the Rebel Alliance has established itself. Rex's team left Ezra and said their temporary goodbyes to the ghost crew and the Rebellion.

The Rex Team soon departed to Kashyyyk, to re-establish more bases and train more troops to fight off the Empire.

"Rex, it's been awhile," a man with brown hair and brown eyes approach the Captain.

"Jeshi?," Rex looked at the shirt and pants and he did not look anything like he did years ago.

"Yes, and I have return. I sense the force back here. Apparently, someone in your ranks is a force-sensitive."

"I'm glad you're back. His name is Paul, and he is having some darker emotions. Two Sith Masters have touch his inner soul. In plain words, we need your help."