Secrets of Tatooine

Rex and his surviving troops came back running at what appeared to be a three quarters of the base done. Dinner was ready and they sat down to calm down.

"What happened out there, Rex" Mark said eating his chicken. Naiya got close to Mark.

"I couldn't see it. It was huge. It ate Gabe and some of our troops" Rex said.

"How many of us are left?" Paul asked

"There's only five troopers left out of the original ten" Rex said.

"We'll work around it" Mark said

Paul, do you feel this? - A voice is heard.

"Did you guys hear that?" Paul asked

"Hear what?" Rex said

"You hearing things" Mark said

A figure dressed in black appeared in the distance bit disappeared quickly.

"Hey, did you saw that figure?" Paul asked

"Now you are seeing things" Mark said

"I'm not lying. Why would I scare you guys?" Paul asked

"It probably was a wookie" Rex said.

"He was taller and darker" Paul said

"Well go on ahead, we will wait here" Rex said.

"We have your back" Mark said putting his pistol gun in the shelf they made.

Paul venture off their home base and into more woods. He saw wookies, and other different creatures.

He eventually made it to an place where there was an opening and a stone pillar. The stone pillar had a different language.

I have seen without his master, the first padawan you are.

"Who are you?" Paul asked

I am here to help you. You must understand something. That lightsaber, poorly made it was.

"I learned it from Ki" Paul said.

I have a friend in Tatooine. The planet is known for its blockade.

"I know that" Paul said

Head to Taooine and learn the ways of the force.

"I will" Paul said.

Paul left the stone pillar and head back to the home base. His friends were waiting for his return. They knew something happened.

"What happened" Rex spoke up, after glaring at each other for seconds.

"Tatooine" Paul said.

"What do you mean, kid" Mark said.

"We need to head to Tatooine" Paul said.

"If you say so, we need to leave some men behind tough" Rex said.

"I'll stay, the rest can go. Leave me three troopers" Mark said.

"Ok, Naiya, what about you?" Rex asked.

"I'll go with you, my love" She said.

The trio took four troopers and boarded the Mandalorian Shuttle. Mark stayed behind and they saw them leave the Kashyyyk System.

"Who drives?" Naiya asked in a sweet voice.

"I will, tough, I'm not the greatest" Paul said.

They drove into hyperspace. Eventually they got there. They settle down in a small village. They got down and Paul felt a sensation.

Do you feel it? The force is strong here.
-The voice said to Paul

"I do" Paul said.

They got down and enter the mayor's house.

"What do you know of these parts" Paul said.

"I know, that there was a Jedi Temple long ago" he said.

Paul and the troopers venture off. When Paul felt he made it he began to meditate. A Temple rose from the sands of the desert. Paul entered.

Paul's poorly built lightsaber got destroyed as he entered. He saw the pieces, one by one, be torned apart. When he got to the end, the pieces were there.

A new blue color kyber crystal appeared infront of Paul. He meditated as the new parts of metals were being made infront of him, floating.

When he opened his eyes, the lightsaber began to be constructed by the force. He grabbed it when it reached for Paul's hands. He ignited it, to a powerful blue beam which was distorted. It showed anger. Not the Jedi way.

Paul exited the Jedi Temple and met with Rex.

"What now?" Rex asked

"We keep going. Next stop, Hoth" Paul said.

"What happened there?" Rex said.

"The darkness, I have felt. We must check it out" Paul said.

The troops got in the Mandalorian Shuttle and raced off into Hyperspace. They then made it to the Hoth System, and landed on Hoth. They began to search for nearby settlements. They kept warm in the Shuttle at night.

Eventually, Paul found a Imperial base on the planet. They decided to go on and raide it. Naiya let the troops with Rex as Paul entered a room that was dark. He sense something. As he did, a red beam, unstable like Paul's lightsaber almost crashed with Paul.

Paul dodge it and ignites his lightsaber in the darkness.

"You are a mere puppet!" The man said.

"You don't know me" Paul said.

"You are no Jedi. You are barely a padawan!" The figure in black said.

Paul stood quiet.

"You are angry. Your master died" The man began.

"No" Paul said.

"Your friends will leave you"

"NO"

"Your family left you"

"NO!!" Paul yelled and swung his lightsaber as it crashed with the red lightsaber.

"Your fear is far superior than anything you have seen" the man said as he showed his face, tanned skin with a scar across his left cheek.

"I...I don't... I HAVE NO FEAR!!"

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side" He said. "That was what Master Yoda once said" he continued.

"I don't fear you. I hate you. You are ruining my life" Paul said. "You think you can persuade me. But you can't and you can't see that" Paul said.

"Join me, and together we can become one, start a new empire. Finally realize, what power we posess" He said.

"I don't know you"

"I'm Jorund Thul. Master of the Dark Side. Once apprentice of the "Lord Maul" himself" he said. "And you are Paul Hornen, a Jedi padawan, beginning barely training. A voice guided you. I was the voice" Jorund said.

"What. It can't be" Paul said.

"Why do you think I knew were you were" Jorund said.

"I... don't know" he said.