A Stormtrooper's Nightmare

In the plains fields of the planet of Ventooine, that was located in the Ventooine System in Corva Sector of the Outer Rim Territories, was a man living with the species of this planet called the Ventooinan, whom were near-human.

"So, where do you come from, Zig?," a ventooinan asked the human as the collected the grains from the fields.

"Corellia," the man lied.

"Yeah, but where do you REALLY come from?," the ventooinan asked again.

"Raphael Botos, what are you suggesting?,"

"A few weeks ago, man in white came looking for a human man."

"And?"

"You are a human man."

"And?"

Rapahel leaned closer to Zig, "I know they were looking for you"

"They were not."

Soon the leader of the Ventooinan race came to the two people talking. He look firm and strong, and began to talk with ease and perfection.

"Satab," Raphael kneeled before him. Zig soon aftee followed Raphael's lead.

"Human," his voice was strong and impressive for a man that was smaller in size, "follow me".

Zig and the Satab walked inside of Goyoikin, the capital of planet.

"For hundreds of years, the Satab family have withstood as a powerful monarchy, ruling over these lands and trading our precious stones and spices".

"And what does that mean for me?," Zig asked worried he might fear the answer.

"I won't let anything ruin what my family has accomplished. I'm sorry to say this...," he stopped and let Zig open the door into the castle. Inside, three stormtrooper with guns in their hands appeared.

Zig tried to head out but the Satab pointed him with a stick that had a rock that was sharp at the end.

"Walk".

Zig stepped forward. He did not had anything on him except for the gift that Raphael gave him, a Shadeshine.

"Well, well, well," the stormtrooper in the middle began to speak.

"No, it can't be."

"Remember me, Zig?"

"How could I forget about you, Zoran".

"You remember me. How cute".

"Satab, I have served you well."

"You lied to us about your origin. You were a goddamn Imperial!"

"I'm not! I fled."

"You mean, you disobeyed our laws and backstabbed us. We need what you stole."

"I don't have it."

"That's not all the reason we are here. You will come back to the academy and serve our lord savior, Darth Vader."

"In your dreams."

"Cuff him."

The two stormtroopers began to step forward. Zig placed his hands forward.

"Wanna see what I stole?"

"Give it."

"Well, you did asked."

Zig threw the Shadeshine to the stormtrooper. They quickly grabbed it which gave time to Zig to grab the axe in their back. He sliced both stormtroopers, killing them instantly.

"Impressive combat skills."

"Ready?"

Zoran took out his axe and began to fight Zig. Zig block the first attack but got slashed in the belly.

"Argh. You also haven't change. You rely on old tactics."

Zig proceeded to slash Zoran's stomach and the two block each other's next swing.

"Traitor!," Zoran screamed as he knocked back Zig to the ground.

Zoran began punching Zig repeatedly, as he soon stopped when he knuckles bled.

"What's wrong? Can't see blood?," Zig spit blood to Zoran's face.

"Oh, I enjoy it".

Zig kicked Zoran and stood up.

"Ready?"

Zig then continue to punch Zoran until Zoran blocked him and started punching back.

"Why did you leave us? Me? I was your best friends," Zoran screamed.

"Sometimes, you just know when you are doing the right thing".

Zig then punch Zoran to the ground and left him for dead. He went face-to-face with the Satab.

"If you believe it or not, I had no choice".

And with that, Zig left the castle. He went to Raphael house to get his stuff and started packing.

Raphael's younger sister, who wasn't nearly 18 yet, entered the room that Zig occupied.

"What's up, Zig?"

"I have to leave for a few days, Niobe".

"What?!," Niobe practically screamed.

"I'm sorry, but-".

"No buts, I'm going with you."

"You can't possibly think your brother-"

"He will, I want to leave this town. I hate being closed in all the time. Take me with you."

"If you really want to, I can't stop you. Let's go."

Meanwhile, Zoran woke up from his coma in the Star Destroyer that was currently orbiting Ventooine. He took off the machinery and used his holographic communicator to speak with his superior.

"Officer Fengris".

"Yes, Zoran?," Geda Fengris asked what was the matter.

"We know he is in the planet, but we don't know where yet. He escaped from us."

"Find him Zoran! The execution is tomorrow at the Star Destroyer called Zengris," Geda seemed agitated.

"That's here!"

"Exactly. Lord Vader has requested my presence on Ventooine. I will head out tomorrow morning."

"I'll wait for your arrival."

"Very well then."

Zoran turned off the holographic communicator and called out to his Second-In-Command.

"Yes, sir?"

"Will you find Zig? NOW!"