A New Hope

In the Tantive IV, the CR90 Corvette, that belonged to Princess Leia of Alderaan was captured by Lord Darth Vader.

Aboard the spaceship, Darth Vader chokes to death Captain Antilles, after the latter refuse to reveal information. Leia sends the plans of the Death Star by giving them to R2 and sending him along with C3-PO to Tatooine.

Meanwhile, on Tatooine, Owen Lars buys the droids from the Jawas amd returns home with his nephew, Luke Skywalker.

When R2-D2 escapes, Luke goes after it and is attacked by the sand people before being rescued by Ben Kenobi.

Ben recalls his friendship with the father of Luke, whom he claims was killed by Darth Vader, a jedi who betrayed the Jedi Order. Ben gives Anakin's lightsaber to Luke.

R2 shows Leia's message to the duo as they decide wether to head to Alderaan. When Luke's uncle and aunt are brutally killed, Luke decides to follow Ben to Alderaan.

Ben, Luke, R2 and C3-PO head on to Mos Eisley to find passage to Alderaan. For a lot of credits, smuggler, Han Solo and his partner, Chewbacca decide to take the gang.

After fighting Imperials and Hutt henchmen, the Millennium Falcon, escapes the blockade in Mos Eisley.

Alderaan is destroyed by the Empire, especifically, Grand Moff Tarkin, to show their power and they get pulled over by a tractor beam aftee the gang arrives at the location of where the planet was.

Ben tries to disable the tractor beam as Luke tells Han and Chewbacca to help him save Leia. Dressed as stormtroopers, they managed to get the princess out and escape through a garbage compactor.

The group returns back to their ship as Ben encounters nonw other than Darth Vader.

"You can't win, Darth. If you strike down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine," Ben said.

"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi. It will soon see the end of the Rebellion," Vader said.

After a short duel, Ben sacrifices himself and becomes one with the force. Luke takes a few shots before escaping with the others.

The Millennium Falcon, lands on Yavin IV to plan the attack on the Death Star. Han leaves after he gets paid.

The X-wings are picked and defeated by Imperial TIE fighters and Vader and before he hits Luke, Han appears to save him. Vader's ship is thrown off balance.

Luke, with the help of the force and voice of Kenobi successfully fires the proton torpedos into the small exhaust port, leading to the Death Star's reactor and the battle station explodes.

Luke and Han return back to Yavin IV and are praised as heroes for destroying the Death Star. Paul, Mark, Rex, Jeshi, Naiya with Nik, Stass congratulate Luke.

"So you are a Jedi?," Luke asked.

"I was. Still am, but I'm not fully trained yet."

"And you are Han's brother?"

"Not exactly," Marl said but did not answer no more.

The heroes continued to celebrate their victory over the Empire for the first time. The Battle of Yavin had officially ended.

"So, will your group join the rebellion," Leia asked Rex curiously.

"Sure, call us anytime you need anything. We will come as fast as possible."

Stass Allie looked worried for a second as Jeshi and Mark talked about the future of Rex's team.

"Jeshi, Mark," Stass Allie called them to a corner of the base.

"I have to say something. Even tough, Jeshi likes me, he rejected me right?"

"Yes, because I follow the Jedi Code."

"Well, Mark and I slept together after that fight and...," she couldn't utter the words.

"What is it?," Mark asked.

"I'm pregnant."