Part 3

Jade looked at me quickly and looked right back at the clothes. I hope they don't know its me.

"Heyyy bae. Can I get your number?" I heard Matt say.

"No. Go away." I said and pushed my way to a cashier.

"Aw come on babe. We didn't do anything to you." Cameron said smirking. I wanted to smack that smirk off his face.

"I know but you seem like the type that would hurt people. Bye." I grabbed my bags and headed to the door. They didn't try to come after me which was great. I didn't want to deal with them anymore.

"Well, that was different. At least we know your disguise works." Jade said looking in the bright side of things. I nodded and she drove us home.

"Come on Annie time to pack. Were leaving tomorrow morning and getting on a plane to Cali." It was gonna take a while to get there because we live in Pennsylvania.

I packed a lot of my clothes. I didn't need all of them because I could buy some clothes there.

"DONE!" I screamed to Jade.

"Ok! Im finishing right now! You can go to sleep!" She ran into my room and almost collided with me.

"Hi! Mom just got your papers from school so you officially don't go to that school anymore!" Jade gave me a hug and picked me up.

"Thank you for everything Jade. I don't know what I would do without you! I LOVE YOU SIS!" I hugged her back and she tossed me onto my bed.

"Yeah I know now get some sleep. We need to get up early tomorrow." She said skipping out of my room. I got under the covers and went to sleep. I couldn't wait!

I woke up the next day to my alarm beeping. I jumped out of bed and took my stuff down stairs. Jade was already down there making breakfast.

"Hey gurll." I said to her while siting at the counter. We were both still in our sweats.

"Hey you ready? We have a 14 hour ride." She said handing my breakfast.

"I've bern ready since I moved to this school!" I said and I hugged her.

"Thank you again for being the best sister I could ever ask for. Im so happy your a nice and caring sister. Not one of those sisters I would hate. I love you so much." I said tearing up. This is it. My life is finally about to change after 4 years.