10

I woke up and looked around, only to see my clothes all over the floor. Then I noticed Ming's.
     I sat up, earning a sharp pain in my bum. Then I remembered what happened.
I got up and looked for my boxers, cautious enough to I won't wake up Ming. I found them, on the TV, and put them on.
I then looked for my bag and grabbed my journal.
10/26/17
Wow...I just lost my virginity. To a man that I barely know. I dunno, I trust him so much and I only met him yesterday! I feel as if I have some hope now. How come he hasn't mentioned my bruises or scars? Mother, are you resting? I love you.
    I closed my journal and buried it inside of my bag.
    "How are you feeling?" Ming asked.
    "My bum hurts!" I yelled.
    He got up and walked towards me. He stood behind me and wrapped his arm around my lower waist.
    "You're a virgin, aren't you?" He asked.
    My cheeks burned. "Not anymore! Put on boxers at least! Don't we have work?"
     "It's Saturday. And why should I put on boxers if you've already seen it?"
     I rolled my eyes. "Do you have a towel?"
     "Yeah, hold on. Do you need clothes too?" He asked, still not bothering to put on clothes.
     "Y-yes," I said shamefully.
     "It's fine." He said with a smile.
     "Thank you, once again." I said.  
     "If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me about the bruises and scars?" He asked.
    I figured it was going to come out sooner or later.
     "I didn't say anything earlier, because I didn't want to kill the mood." He continued.
     "I got them a couple days before I ran away. I was in the wrong so I was punished." I said.
"I'm sure you weren't in the wrong." He sighed. "I'm going to shower with you, alright?"
He handed me my clothes and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door so he wouldn't be allowed in.
"Let me shower with you~" He said.
"No!" I yelled back.
"Why not? I've seen everything already! I wouldn't mind seeing it all again! Let me in please!" He said.
I couldn't stop laughing. How does he say these things so easily? I gave in and opened up.
Time Skip
When we both were dressed, Ming took me to a Waffle House and we ate breakfast. It wasn't fancy or anything, but it was delicious.
I ended up eating a lot, so I felt bad and stopped eating.
"It's okay, wat as much as you want. Do you want more? I'll buy food to take home. Alright?" He said and flashed that smile of his.
I nodded and he stood up to order more food. He came back with two big bags. I finished my food and so did he.
He paid and we left. "Thanks." I said.
"Any time." He said.