Three

We eventually played all day, so I put her to sleep. I looked at her peaceful face.
    "We'll get out of here," I whispered.
    I walked out and into my room that was a closet. I laid on the blankets and closed my eyes.
    Within seconds, a wave of thoughts filled my head. All telling me reasons why I should end it all here. I really didn't have the energy to fight it any more.
   I ended up staying up the whole night. I stayed wrapped up in the blankets, not caring about anything. I didn't even have the energy to check on Holly. I was done. I had nothing left inside of me.
    I heard footsteps, and I didn't care. I closed my eyes.
    "KitKat?" I heard Holly say.
    I faked like I was asleep. She pulled the covers off of me and saw that I was faking. "KitKat!" She whined.
    I couldn't get up. I just couldn't.    "Holly, dear, please let me rest. I'll play with you later, deal?"
    "Fine," she said and walked away.
    That later turned into days. I had stayed in the same position for seven days. I drank water rarely. I didn't even eat. I didn't feel like eating at all.
    I heard the same footsteps.
    "KitKat! How come you don't eat?" Holly asked.
    "I'm not hungry." I said, emotionless.
    "Your acting scary," she said.
    "I'm sorry," I told her.
    "Look! I made pancakes for me and you!" She said with s bright smile.
    "I'm not hungry. Let's eat later."
    "No! Your going to get sick like daddy when he didn't eat! I wasn't allowed to see him after he got sick. I want to see you!" She said.
    That broke my heart. Poor thing. I decided to just eat.
    When we finished, I thanked her and she left. I laid back down into the position that I was in.
    She ran back into the room.
    "Holly, what day is it?" I asked her.
    "It's Tuesday." She said.
    "Do you know that date?" I asked.
    "It's November first, two thousand and seventeen."
My eyes widened in shock. I stood up and grabbed my things. I put them in a bag and hugged Holly. "Holly, I will be on a trip. I'll see you soon. Promise me you won't go anywhere?"
"Promise!"
"I'll see you soon. I love you," I said.
"I love you too. Bye KitKat!"