⚠️⚠️Nine⚠️⚠️

Once again, I just want to thank all of you lovely readers! Thank you thank you thank you so much!!! Now on with the smut~
    Ming clearly wanted this as bad I did. He turned us over and hovered over me. He looked beautiful at this angle. I began noticing all of his perfect features. He was honestly...hot.
    He still had a small tear below his eye, so I wiped it gently. He lowered himself and kissed me. At first it was cute, innocent. Then it was passionate and unstoppable.
    We forced ourselves away, and took a breather.
My ears were red at this point. My cheeks too.
Ming smirk. He crashed his lips onto mine.
Narrator's POV
Ming slid his hand under Kit's shirt. He pulled Kit's shirt up and started kissing his stomach, receiving an unexpected moan.
Ming smirked once again. Kit was already pleased. Ming took off his shirt, then Kit's. Ming kissed Kit on the lips once again, and slowly slid his hand down, on top of Kit's pants.
Ming began palming Kit's already hard member through Kit's pants. Kit moaned and gripped the sheets.
Ming broke the kiss off and whispered in Kit's ear.
"My touch makes you crazy, doesn't it?" He whispered and slid his hands inside of Kit's pants.
    Ming's hand was now on Kit's member. He started moving his hand, but Kit stopped him.
    Kit was panting. It felt amazing and new, so he didn't want to be too overwhelmed.
    "C-can we go slow?" Kit asked and covered his mouth.
    Kit never did anything like this, he never even dreamt about it. He didn't know where to put his hands, nothing.
    Ming nodded. He began kissing Kit on the lips again. Ming slid his tongue inside of Ming's mouth, and Kit's did the same.
     Although Kit asked to go slow, he grew impatient. Ming noticed right away and picked up the pace. He started kissing Kit's stomach again. He worked his way up to his chest, and sucked on his nipple. Kit thought it was weird, yet pleasurable.
    Ming sat up, still straddling Kit, and unbuttoned his pants. He took them off. Kit took his off too, and the two boys were now in their boxers.
Kit managed to flip them over, putting himself on top of Ming. Fortunately for both boys, Kit was sitting on Ming's hard member. He began to move up and down slowly.
"Pleasuring yourself?" Ming said with a smirk.
Kit moaned and put his face down in shame.
Ming flipped them over once again, this time putting Kit on his stomach. Ming slid Kit's boxers down and off. He then took his own off. Ming put put his fingers inside of Kit's mouth.
Ming's fingers were now wet, and he slid them inside of Kit. Kit gasped pleasurably. He stuck his fingers in one by one.
"Ready?" Ming asked sensually.
Kit nodded. Ming slid his hard member inside of Kit. Kit moaned.
Ming went in and out at a kind of slow pace.
"F-faster," Kit said shamefully.
Ming picked up his pace and Kit was a mess. Ming thrusted in with all his might, hitting Kit's prostate. Kit moaned loudly and gripped the sheets.
Ming hit the other boy's prostate repeatedly. Kit became a moaning mess. Ming wrapped his hand around Kit member and began to rub it.
    "I-I think I'm g-gonna," Kit said and came on Ming's hands, his own chest, and his sheets.
    Shortly after, Ming came inside of Kit. Ming pulled out and laid beside Kit. The two were panting. Ming pulled the covers over the two and they cuddled.
     They, quickly, fell asleep.

Okay, I've never written smut, cut me some slack LOL😂I kind of(?) know how that stuff works so tell me what I did wrong in the comments>~<. And sorry that this was short!