The black widow chronicles

I gave you what I thought you needed sacrifice what I believed I wasn't ready to give up and yet  what I thought I didn't have in me anymore I gave it all. Gave it all up to you with no hesitation  no doubt in my mind that you would Abuse it , Miss use it , and confuse it all at the same time.  Yet that's exactly what you did to me without even thinking twice about how it made me feel . With no remorse you only thought about your personal gain about what you can get from me instead of the things we can accomplish together but I guess that's my fault but I get it now . It took me a whole year and two months to get it but I did . Like the job you always wanted the one I encouraged you about. When you started to doubt that you wouldn't get the times that I listened to your childhood memories .The fatal accidents that could have ended your life I was there the one that loved you to hear it all yet you still denied me . You turned a heart into an icebox when it was just starting to get warm believing that it could trust again you were putting together the pieces of a shattered glass heart without even trying but instead you broke it into tinier pieces beyond repair . This is not the beauty of love but the utter destruction. This is just the beginning of the story of the broken pieces of the broken black widow. I've come to realize my foolish mistakes . Falling in love like a hopeless silly girl trusting people whom I shouldn't have trusted in the first place. Like weeds they've become thorns in my side now its time for them to be rooted up and casted away like the scum of the earth they are. Harsh it may seem but this is what it takes to protect the ones i love and my empire . Only a fool would try to destroy it . Let my name sing in the hearts that love me and haunt my enemies in their slumber for i am the black widow and my reign as queen has only just begun.