A quick summary

Edited

Summary:

They say love conquers all. They say love is enough. Two different individuals; one twisted and one normal, but somehow their paths are the same.

He never had a family. She had a family but lost them. They met each other and left each other again. They might find love in each other, or most definitely not.

Why? They were hopeless.

Never say love is enough; it kills.

Beware: This is not your average story!

A Quick Summary:

Ryan and Paige meet only to be separated by one of their choices. But they are brought back together only to realize...

Well, find out!

Warnings: It will take some time before the two characters, Paige and Ryan, meet again because it would only make perfect sense that way. But there is still going to be romance and believe me when I say that you are going to enjoy and appreciate it.

Also, there are going to be flashbacks up until Chapter 15, which is half of the chapters of this book. Don’t worry, you’ll enjoy those too.

Don’t forget to vote and comment on all chapters, including the author’s notes.

The book is being edited right now. :)

Welcome to the journey of love and a reunion.

This book may seem really really cheesy and cliche but do try to enjoy it.

❤❤❤♥♥♥

Poppy

Vote now. ☺️

Edited by HelenAnneBraveflower

Please, please, please if you can't construct your criticism in a positive way, or you can't comment without being sassy for the life of you, or rather you have nothing nice to say then don't comment at all or rather don't read this book because I may be nice but I take shits from no one. Thank you for understanding.