"Sorry, I forgot that you might be changing. Do you want me to go back in the bathroom so you don't feel uncomfortable?" He chuckled, blinking a few times as he smirked to himself.

"Uh- no, it's ok. Sorry for yelling at you, I kind of forgot... I'm sorry." Annie couldn't help herself from apologising, she felt so terrible for yelling at him.

"It's fine don't worry, for all I know you could be naked, which is extremely unfortunate in my case." Luke pouted, smiling again as he heard Annie giggle also.

"I know I normally show you things, but I think this should wait for a while maybe." She chuckled, getting changed into her clothes and walking to in between Luke's legs as he sat at the end of the bed. She held his hands in hers as she showed him her outfit.

"You feel beautiful." Luke smirked, knowing that was a smooth line to stay. Annie blushed as Luke kept his hands on her waist, only a few inches lower he would be touching the skin on her thighs.

-

"You do know I can't read right?" Luke questioned, a breathy chuckle leaving his lips as Annie dragged him into a library. They had been aimlessly wondering the town with random shops and restaurants and cafes and everything in between entertaining them.

"I know I forgot you were blind before, but I remember now ok? I just wanted to check some of the books out, and I also thought of a game we could play." Annie grinned widely, swinging Luke's hand back and forth as they made their way into the depths of the library.

"And what's that?" Luke smiled, looking down to where he assumed she was.

"I'm going to keep talking to you, like I am now, but every once in a while I'm going to try and say a book title without you noticing. Like, say it into the sentence kind of. I don't know, I'm lost for words." Annie chuckled, shrugging her shoulders.

"Right, ok. Sure, how hard can that be?" He shrugged, raising his eyebrows.

"Well you just missed one. 'Lost for words' by Stephanie Butland." Annie burst out laughing, shaking her head as she saw Luke pout. Pecking his lips, they kept wondering through the library, playing the stupid game and making way too much noise.

After Luke yelled something non-repeatable, the pair of delinquents got kicked out, scolded by the elderly lady for making such a ruckus.

"I can't believe you just yelled that in a library! There were old ladies in there!" Annie clutched her stomach, unable to stop the tears dripping down her face and the cramping in her sides.

"They loved it really. Everybody loves 50 Shades Of grey." Luke chimed, giggling away himself as he shook his head.

Of course Luke used to be a bit of a rebel, most of the jocks were, but for some reason, when he was Annie, he felt like he could do anything without any consequences. He wanted to hear her laugh on repeat for the rest of his days, even if that did mean repeating what Annie had read from a page of 50 Shades to the entire library.

"Let's go in there." Luke pointed to a shop to the right of them, hoping it wasn't something stupid. He had been doing this for the past few hours, pointing to shops which Annie would then drag him into and somehow, they always seemed to make it funnier than the last.

"It's a music shop, I can show you my piano skills." Annie chuckled, dragging him inside and through the narrow walkways.

Luke frowned at the possibility of it being a music shop. Out of all the shops he could have chosen, he had to choose the one he loved the most.

Annie sat down on a piano stool, getting right on the edge and getting Luke to sit next to her. Both of them soon realised they wouldn't fit on the small stool, but Luke didn't want to ruin the moment. So, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her onto his lap, smiling against her skin as he rested his chin on her shoulder.