He breathed and kissed my head and turned me around.

"Baby, i'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it." He said.

I looked up at him and smiled seeing the sadness on his face.

"its ok, I was rude to therefore i'm sorry to Justin" I said quickly kissing his cheek and moving him off of me.I mean there were people and they could see us.

"cmon, we have a song to record" I said laughing.

"let's do this" he said walking over to his set and putting on his headphones.

The music started playing, I got ready.

"[Both]" Open up the world

"[Ariana]" I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow

"[Justin]" Watched the stars crash in the sea

"[Ariana]" If I can ask God just one question

"[Both]" Why aren’t you here with me tonight?

Oh, Someday we’ll know

"[Justin]" If love can move a mountain

"[Both]" Someday we’ll know

"[Ariana]" Why the sky is blue

"[Both]" Someday we’ll know

Why I wasn’t meant for you...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Someday we’ll know

"[Ariana]" Why Samson loved Dalilah

"[Both]" One day I'll take you

"[Justin]" Dancing on the moon

"[Both]" Someday you’ll know

"That I was the one for you.... "

We finished both of us breathing heavy and I screamed and everyone laughed and started clapping.

"omg" I said screaming and running towards Justin who caught me and spun me around laughing.

"we did it" he said setting me down on my feet

"we did, yay"

"thank you Ariana" he said and I could see it behind his eyes, behind that bad boy image that he still believed in love and its magic, he believed in finding the one and being happy.

He felt it too, that feeling that he gave me, I gave it to him to and in that moment we both knew, he stared at me the way I stared at him and it felt like I'd been staring at him forever when scooter came rushing in hugging us both and catching us of guard.

"i'm so proud of you both" he said

We laughed and hugged him back.

"scoot" I said

"i'm gonna go" he said but I'll see you guys, have fun at the shoot"

"bye scoot" Justin said

Justin's POV:

Ariana knew, she knew how I felt and she felt it to. We both knew and we both saw it.

That's all I'd been thinking about, ever since we left the studio and came to the photo shoot.

Ariana was getting her makeup ready and I was waiting because I'd been fitted.

"hey" Ariana said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"let's do this Ari" I said

We listened to the camera man tell us how to pose, and we did, we posed and changed outfits and took a zillion pictures. We looked at all the pictures and finally decided on one. It was prefect and we both agreed on it quickly.

"omg, i'm so dead" Ariana said collapsing on the car seat next to me.

"me to, God today was long" I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and didn't open till I felt someone's sweet breath on my face.

"Justin, you know don't you"

I smiled at her pretty face, and moved a strand of her blondish brownish hair.

"how could I not beautiful" I mumbled pulling her body onto mine so she was in my lap, I looked at her face and I could see the hotness rise on her face, the pinkish blush that took over her breathtaking beautiful face.

I pulled her face closer to mine and my eyes landed on her lips.

"Justin" she whispered, her eyes looking into mine, her hands grabbed my cheeks and she put her head into my neck.

"I don't know what these feelings are and where they came from and I won't deny them but I can't do this, we can't do this" she said

I pulled her up to look at me.

"Ari, please" I said staring into her eyes.

"I can't Justin, he loves me, I love him, I won't do this to him" she whispered getting off my lap, as the car came to a stop.

"Ariana" I grabbed her hand, she turned to look at me, tears glistening in her eyes.

"call me Justin" she said

I looked into her eyes, seeing them plead with me not to make this hard

for her.

"I will Ariana" I said and she smiled slightly

"thank you Justin" she said thanking me for the favor I'd just done.

"anytime" I said meaning it more than anything else

"good night Jay" she whispered smoothing her thumb over the palm of my hand before letting go and opening the door

"good night Ari" I said wanting nothing more than her hand in mine again but fully knowing she wasn't mine and I didn't know if she ever would be.

END NOTE:

omg, I loved writing that. I loved every part of that. I feel so bad for Justin but Ari, she's so amazing. Ughh I love them.

Comment and vote pretties xx