Chasing The Beautiful

"Beautiful... It's just beautiful," I rolled my eyes jokingly at my friend Hazel. She tilts her head and looks at me, "oh come on, you have to admit. You did amazing on this shirt." Honestly, it didn't look that bad. The background was yellow with black lettering that says: "The Wanted: Chasing the Sun". Then, the back there was a silhouette of a man running towards the sun wasn't too far from him but was out of his reach. "I love it SO much! You know how much I love the The Wanted! I'm going to wear this shirt everyday of my life!" Hazel exclaimed. She hugged the shirt and twirled around a little bit. But that shirt is only a part of her birthday present. "Now, you should change into the shirt I made you, because-" I shuffled through my bag "- we are going to here!" I fanned out two concert tickets to The Wanted.  

All of a sudden I heard a loud shriek coming from Hazel. My eyes must've been bugging, because the next thing I hear from Hazel is: "Ivy? Ivy! Are you alright? Did I scare you?" I just started laughing at her sudden concern over me. She closed her mouth and changed. As soon as she was finished, we ran out the door (locking it of course) and ran to the MAX-train (or light rail). Of course it was going to be busy because of the concert. Luckily, Hazel and I found two empty seats and sat there. "I'm so nervous!" Hazel said as she put her right hand over her heart. I laughed briefly and shook my head, "why? It's not like you are going to meet them." I took out my iPod and handed her an earbud. "Because someday stay gold... Forever," we both started singing. We were bobbing our heads together to the beat of the music.  

"Rose Quarter TC. Doors to my left." Once the announcement stopped we stood up automatically ready to get out. Once the doors opened, we ran out. Running to the entrance. I looked at my watch and it was almost time for The Wanted to perform. The security checked our bags and let us go find our seats. "Section 223 -->" I looked around to make sure if Hazel was with me. "Hazel! Where are you going? It's to the right!" I shouted out to her. She looked at me and ran. "Section 223" we both looked up, "here we go" we told each other. 

We walked down the stairs to our seats - which was the third row at the bottom of the section right in the middle. Perfect view! It was straight across from the stage. You could see everything clearly. "The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts, is here and now..." they started singing while coming onto the stage. Hazel jumped more than ever. She screamed as loud as she could. She can scream pretty well for tiny girl like her. 

For some reason my head started hurting, but it wasn't because of the loud music. Did I hit my head against something? I looked back at today trying to figure out a way of why my head hurts. I always go to concerts and my head never felt like this. What was happening? Now I'm feeling... Dizzy. Why? This has never happened to me. I know I grabbed a sandwich before we left and that was about an hour ago. I sat down to grab a water bottle from my bag. I didn't want to ruin her moment at the concert so I stood up again. I felt a little better.  

They started talking to the fans for a little while. "How many of you watched our latest video?" Nathan Sykes - the guy Hazel is so much in love with - asked. Hazel jumped up and down with her hand up high. "Do you remember what I said?" he pointed to one of the girls in the front of row, of course. "That you will sing to one of us on the stage." a fangirl said. Nathan nodded, well we have decided for who it is going to be. He ran off stage and ran into the crowd that was in the section 200s - which was where we were. He stopped... and smiled. He started walking over to our section. He smiled at us, he looked at Hazel and then at me. "Please pick Hazel," I mouthed it to him. But he didn't seem to care what I was mouthing. "Actually, I'm going to pick two people instead. He walked over to us, or at least I thought he was. 

He stopped at the second row and took two other best friends to come on stage, instead. That didn't set well for my head, or my body. My whole body ached. What was it? Really, I would like to know. Hazel pouted looking at the two best friends going to the stage. She sat down for this part and looked at me. Her eyes went big, "Ivy! What's wrong?!" I shook my head, "I'm... Fine." "Are you sure?" Hazel was frightened not knowing what she should do. Nobody else seemed to notice. I stood up again after having another gulp of water.