Chapter 57:

~Nash's P.O.V~

I couldn't believe it...Its sick. And it disgusts me more that I used to be part of this. The fact that Natalie kissed me out of nowhere was the most evil thing ever.

I finally pulled away. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I said, my anger boiling.

"What do you think I'm doing?" she said trying to kiss me again, I backed away.

"You're a bitch" I said and run out of the school. I went back to the house, running up the stairs. I knocked on my door.

"Sam? Sam, are you okay? Its me, Nash" I said while slowly opening the door. I looked around the room.

"Sam?" my mouth then dropped open. I saw Sam, laying on the floor, with pills beside her.

"Ohh shit, Sam, what did you do!?" I said while bending down to her level. I didn't think twice. I carried her bridal style and run out of the room. I grabbed the car keys and went to the car. I didn't care if I didn't had a license, this was an emergency.

I put her in the passenger seat and drove off my driveway. I went to the nearest hospital.

~At the Hospital~

They quickly took her to the room so the doctor could check on her, they made me wait in the waiting room. I was so freaked out. I can't believe she actually did it. I called my mom she said she's on her way. I called the guys, they're coming too.

I stared at her room's door. I just want to see her. I don't even remember her eyes. Her smile...Her lips, that's what I miss the most. Her warm and lovely hugs. I want her to wake up, like...Now!

Suddenly I heard people running towards my direction, it was the guys.

"How is she!?" asked Cameron frantically.

"I-I don't know" I sighed. "I'm not her family, I can't see her...My mom is on her way"

"I hope she's alright" said Matt.

"Me too Matt, me too" I said trying to avoid the tears."I'm not going home...I'll stay here until they tell me I can see her" I said. They all nodded.

"Ohh fuck, where is she!?" I heard someone from behind us. We all turned around and saw Hayes. His eyes red and puffy, he must've been crying.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Cameron texted me that Samantha was in the hospital" he said, some tears rolled down his cheeks. "What the hell happened!?"

"I-I assumed she over dozed" I said. I looked at Hayes. "This is her room" I pointed to the door beside me. Hayes went infront of the door and fell to the floor.

"Why?" he said crying even harder. "She's an amazing person, she was like a sister to me!" he said almost screaming. He started smacking the door. I bend down to his level and hugged him, he buried his head on my shoulder.

I kept repeating to myself 'be strong' but it was hard to think straight with all those feelings running around my head. Is true, Samantha is an amazing person, she's an angel. She's strong and a fighter. But she's not ready to...Leave.