Chapter 54:

~Nash's P.O.V~

I was waiting for Cameron in the living room, suddenly he came walking and sat down on the couch beside me.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"With Samantha, s-she's not doing good" he sighed.

"W-why? What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"People were saying mean things about her on twitter" he said while checking something on his phone. I stared at the ground.

"This is all my fault" I sighed.

"No, is not...Is just that, people can be cruel" said Cameron while patting my back.

I started walking to my room to check on Samantha. I was about to open the door, when I started listening to sobbing. I quickly opened the door and saw Samantha on the floor, her hands on her face crying continously.

"Sam? Sam, what happened?" I said while sitting beside her. "Is it because of the tweets, don't worry they're jus-"

"Is not because of that" she said cutting me off. "I-I r-recived a c-call a f-few m-minutes ago" she said looking at me. "T-they found my m-mom"

"But...That's great, why aren't you-"

"Nash, she's, s-she's d-dead" she said while burying her face on my shirt. I patted her back and tried to comfort her. But I even understand there's no way to confort her in this situation. Is a huge loss.

"I-it's okay jus-"

"How would you know!? I-I have no one now! My father left us when I was 7, I haven't heard of him since then...Why the fuck is this happening to me!? I-I just, just..."

She was breathing hard. She couldn't stop shaking.

"You're not alone, you have me, Shawn, and all of the guys" I said hugging her. "We're going through this together. But...They already found the body or..."

"I-I guess, I would like to make a funeral" she said and we pulled away. "They offered me to go see it, but is just-"

"Too much for you, I understand" I said while caressing her cheek, she nodded and hugged me even tighter.

"Why always bad things happen to me?" she said almost in a whisper. We pulled away.

"I don't think everything bad happens to you, I mean...You met me" I smirked.

"Ha-Ha, sure thing, bully" she said while crossing her arms over her chest. Okay, okay...Fine, I had that coming. I think I deserved that too. I hate seeing Samantha in this situation.

"Please, don't cry...You're strong. Just-" I trailed off. Some tears rolled down my cheeks.

Samantha started caressing my cheek and I closed my eyes, her touch brought electricity to my body. I need her with me.

"I-I just can't believe she's gone" she sighed calming a little more.

"Look at it in this way, she will always stay with you, in your heart. Your mom is an angel...Your guardian angel" I smiled. She smiled and wiped her tears away. She hugged me and I hugged back.

"You're not alone" I whispered in her ear. We pulled away and she went to her bed. I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"Nash, wait" she said. I turned around. "W-would you, you know...Stay for a little bit?" I smiled and nodded.

I lied in the bed and she snuggled into my chest. I kissed the top of her head and rested my hand gently on her waist. After a few minutes, we both fell asleep.

{A/N~ OMG!! I'm crying right now, who's with me? 😭😭 Please, Comment & Vote 💕💕}