JUST A HEADS UP!!!!

So, some of you may now know, that I want to edit some parts of this book. When I say edit, I mean:

• Checking grammar mistakes.

• Describing, like, be more specific with some places or objects that obviously lack some description. How else are you going to be able to actually imagine it if it's not described enough?

• Replace some words that I find too repetitive. For example: Sigh, chuckle, rolling eyes (I know, I know, every fanfic girl has that exact same problem)

• Perhaps (This is a maybe if I find the perfect moment for it) make some other characters talk more. I've realized that for example Aaron Carpenter, Matt Espinosa, or Taylor Cannif, don't have too much participation in some Chapter. Is just that I almost never find them the chance to speak, but I will try to add them some more lines 😉.

• Maybe I could make the Chapters a bit more longer, and add a few things? Perhaps a bonus Chapter? (Tell me if you would like that, if it's something you would like to see)

I'm letting you know this since if you would like to read this book again (I hope you actually enjoyed it that much that you would like to re-read it) and you don't encounter things that weren't there before. . .This is just a heads up of something I've been meaning to do for a while now, since I've realized that I have improved my writing since this book ended like two years ago (time flys, damn).

I hope you understand and agree with my decision. I will do the same for the sequel: I Promise.

Lots of Love and hugs xo,

-Belu