Chapter 48:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

~5:00 pm~

I checked the clock anxiously, 5:00 pm. Finally! I went to my closet and decided to wear: Skinny blue jeans, red tight shirt, and white converse, I did my head in a messy bun, and put on lipgloss.

~At the Park~

"Shawn, where are you?" I mumbled.

"Right. Behind you" I heard someone from behind me. I jumped with fear and turned around. Shawn. Honestly, I didn't remember him being so handsome.

I went over him, and I think he was expecting a hug, but not today mister. I punched his shoulder, not so hard nor so soft.

"Ow...What was that for!?" he asked while rubbing his arm.

"For disappearing, I was worried sick" I sighed while crossing my arms over my chest. He smiled and started walking towards me. I stared at his eyes, then to his lips, over and over again. Then I stared at how he started caressing my cheek. I stared at his warm hand making contact with my skin. God, I missed his touch.

"Miss you too baby" he winked. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"We don't have to do this here, Shawn...What if your fans come and send me hate?" I said staring at the ground.

"I think I was clear in the text I send you when I said that I wanted to be here right infront of you to hug you...To kiss you" I blushed. I didn't noticed, and he already crashed his lips with mine. I had this weird feeling inside of me. Is it me, or something's missing? Nah, probably hunger.

I tried to pull away, but my mind said to just keep doing it. But I had to stop if I wanted to get my answers. No matter how pleasant it felt. The reason why I was actually here. Don't think is just because I missed Shawn.

I grabbed his hands and softly shoved them away from my waist. Shawn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" he asked.

"I-Is just...Well...What do you mean by, 'we need to talk'?" I said while making quotation marks in the air for the last part. "That question is eating me alive" I sighed.

"Don't worry, is not bad" he chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Is just to tell you that I will be gone for a while cause I need to take care of my grandfather who is sick"

I sighed in relief. "What, you thought I was gong to break up with you?" he asked while chuckling.

"No" I said sarcastically.

"Why would you think that?" he asked.

"I-I don't know, I was thinking in the worst thing that can happen" I said looking at the ground. "When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow...That's why, today is just us" he smiled. He leaned in again and kissed me. This kiss was different, it was sweet and full of passion. We pulled away. He smiled and gave his back at me, he bend down.

"C'mon, let me take you somewhere" he said motioning me to get on his back. I hesitated before doing it. But I finally gave in.

"Where?" I asked while giggling.

"First, stop giggling, is my major weakness, and second...To wherever you want baby" he chuckled. I put myself in a thinking position and smiled.

"Let's go to Paris then!" I said jokingly.

"Honestly, I would take you there if I could, but I can't...So that's why...I'll take you to a better place"

He started running, and I grabbed him really tight so I wouldn't fall. Our cheeks were touching each other, and I noticed he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

{A/N~ I hope you like this chapter, and I also hope it clarifies your doubt of what 'We need to talk' meant. But now...There is another question...Where is Shawn taking her!? Make your guesses people 😉 Please, Comment & Vote <3}