Chapter 10:

~Nash's P.O.V~

I was pretty annoyed that Samantha gets flirting from everybody. I can't believe also Shawn is flirting with her, like...NOW! I walked over to them to hear what they where talking about.

"Soo...What are you doing friday night?" asked Shawn.

"Umm, nothing...Why?" asked Samantha.

"Because I was wondering if-" he was cut off by me fake coughing.

"Yo Shawn let's go play beach volleyball" I suggested. Samantha looked annoyed. I chuckled.

"Fine" Shawn sighed. I stared at Samantha at her perfect body and face so long that I think I was drooling. What the- What is wrong with me!?

"What are you staring at?" asked Samantha while taking her sunglasses off.

"Uhh...Nothing...Why are you staring at my abs?...Like the view?" I asked jokingly. I saw Samantha blushing.

"Umm, no...Why are you still checking my bikini? Like the view?" she asked smirking. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"No, now if you excuse me...I'll go play with MY friends" I asked and left. Okay, okay...I was a bit harsh there...Fine...I was REALLY harsh...But she had that coming.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Ugh...Idiot.

I was getting pretty bored, so I decided to go back to the hotel. I walked closer to the volleyball area. I whispered in Shawn's ear.

"Hey, I'm tired...I'll go back to the hotel" he nodded.

Suddenly I felt something hitting my head. I wasn't expecting that so I was falling. I thought I touched the ground, but no.

I opened my eyes and saw Nash smiling at me and grabbing me from my waist. I smiled back. For a moment forgot the jerk he is. The whole world disappeared...

All the boys were whistling, I shrugged it off and stared at Nash.

"Thanks" I said.

"Anytime" he smirked.

I started blushing and walked away. Our hotel wasn't really that far away, so I walked. When I almost got there, I got stopped by this 2 guys...And you won't believe who...

That's right...

The guys of the airport.

"Hey beautiful, nice to see you again...Is your boyfriend around?" asked one of the guys. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Don't ignore us...I'm Dave, you?"

"Get away, or I'll call the cops" I threatened.

"C'mon, let's have fun..." said Dave while grabbing my arm. I winced in pain due to my stitches, he smirked and his grip tightened. A tear rolled down my cheek, and I wanted to scream.

"Please" I said weakly.

"Aren't you going to present me?" asked the other guy.

"Ohh, right...He's Mike" Dave chuckled.

"C'mon baby...Be nice...Or I'll fracture your am" said Dave pulling me closer to him. He started kissing my neck. I slapped him with my free hand. He backed away, and looked pissed off. Ohh crap.

I started running. But they were faster than me, so Dave grabbed me from my waist carrying me away.

"Help!" I screamed with the hope someone would rescue me. Nothing.

Suddenly, I felt to the floor. I upper my face and saw Brent, punching this two guys. He stared at me and smiled. He held his hand motioning me to take it, which I gladly did.

We started walking to my hotel. When I was at the door, we looked in each other's eyes.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome" he smiled back.

"No, I mean it...I don't know what I was going to do, if you haven't show up" I said hugging him. I mean...The guy just saved me. He hugged back.

"You actually don't have to thank me, I was doing my job helping a beautiful girl like you" he whispered in my ear, he backed away and winked at me. I blushed. We hugged one last time and said goodbye.

I went to my room and tried to swallow everything that happened today.