Chapter 14:

~At Magcon~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I heard all the screaming fans outside. I was sitting in the car looking out the window.

"Are you coming?" I heard someone say from beside me.

"What?" I said looking at the person.

"I said if you're coming?" it was Nash. He held his hand motioning me to take it.

"Umm, yeah" I grabbed his hand and he lead me inside. I saw the fans giving me disgusted looks. I shrugged it off and kept walking.

~Backstage~

I was staring at all the boys going on stage, being all funny and stupid like they normally act on their videos. I laughed so hard when the guys started singing 'Call Me Maybe'.

Then I glanced at Nash who was looking at me. I smiled and waved. He chuckled and spoke in the microphone.

"So...I want to bring someone up here...So give it up for Samantha!" said Nash while pointing at my direction.

Holy crap! What the hell is he doing!? The last thing I want to do is to go up there. I heard fans screaming and cheering. I walked shyly to the stage and the guys greeted me. I stared at all the fans in the first row who frowned in the second they saw me. I decided to look away.

"Now...Samantha will answer some of your questions" said Cameron while patting my back. I glared at the guys who were laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You" I said to a blonde girl who was raising her hand.

"Are you Nash's girlfriend?"

"Umm, no" I smiled. She nodded, but still didn't looked convinced.

"Now...You" I said pointing to a girl with a giant bow on her hair and a shirt of Magcon.

"Why are you here if you're not Nash's girlfriend?"

"Umm...Because, I'm a friend" I said glancing at Nash.

"It doesn't make sense...You don't deserve having the pleasure to be...Right there, standing with them, that is just...Stupid" another girl say.

I was speechless. I glanced at the boys and they didn't say a word. I looked back to the crowd and all faces were in me.

"What is stupid, is that you girls send me hate for no reason...I'm not his girlfriend, maybe I'll never be...We're just friends...He can have his own life, so get over it" I said crossing my arms.

There was a minute of silence. Then I heard a few girls clapping, then some more, then more. Then I glanced at the boys who were clapping too. I smiled and walked away.

~20 Minutes Later~

I sat on a couch and played with my phone, when suddenly I heard people chuckling and walking. I upper my head and I saw the guys walking to my direction.

"Good job up there" said Cameron. I smiled and nodded.

"Who's hungry?" asked Matt. All the guys raised their hands and I chuckled.

When they left, I noticed that Nash was standing there infront of me, smirking.

"What?" I asked while putting my phone in my purse.

"Nothing...Just wondering, that if it's true will never have the chance, to you know...Date" he sad blushing. I chuckled and stood up.

"I don't know...Maybe?" I said while walking away.