Together As One, Is This The End?

Start from the beginning

Tanya hugged you tightly as you embraced her. After some time, you and Goku stepped forward in front of the people of Vale as they stared at you both.

Y/N: This isn't only for the people of Vale...

Goku: But for everyone on Remnant. We promise to defeat that monster.

You and Goku stepped up to the top of the hill and stared at Zamasu. The people of Vale followed closely, but hid so Zamasu wouldn't see them. Zamasu turned to see the both of you glaring at him.

Zamasu: Come to meet your fate? I'll make it quick. *grins*

Play Song At Top

Y/N&Goku: LET'S GO! ZAMASU!! HYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes into super saiyan blue*

You both yelled as your powers increased higher that before. Your auras spiked up, and reached all the way to the sky. Your power almost blew everyone away as Zamasu glared at you both.

Goku: *groans* KAAAIIIOOOOKEENNNNN!!!!!!!!! *red aura explodes around Goku*

Tanya: Wh-Whoa!

Cole: Wait a minute! That technique!

Christina: What about it!?

Cole: Gah! That's the technique my grandfather taught us!

Y/N: AHHHHHH!!!!! *groans* I!...

Your hair began to flash blue, and you began to remember all the faces you are trying to protect. All the lives that were lost, and the destruction that monster has caused. Then you remembered...

Flashback

Tanya: *sobs* Please...*sobs* Just come back to us.

Y/N: Tanya, I promise to come back. We'll beat him, and rebuild our home once more. I'll come back and you, me, Pan, Raven, and Yang will all go on vacation.

Flashback

Y/N: *groans* I have to keep my promise to her! To them all!! *clenches eyes shut*

Your energy and aura were pouring off of you and the power inside was overflowing.

Y/N: That's why!....THAT'S WHY I'LL SURPASS MY LIMITS AND ACHIEVE A GREATER POWER THAN BEFORE!!! AND ZAMASU, I'LL DESTROY YOU!!

Your eyes flashed a bright blue as your power finally exploded out of you.

Y/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! *power explodes and your surrounded by blue light*

Your power blew everything away, and engulfed the area in a blue light.

Raven: Y/N's energy...!?

Tanya: It's different from his usual power as blue! This is a boundless energy!

Y/N: KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *power explodes again*

Zamasu: *covers eyes* GAH!! WHAT!?

The bright blue energy that surrounded your body cracked off of you as your power and energy sparkled around you. Your hair was now a royal blue color along with your eyes.

Y/N: That's not all I have! Time to top it off!

Zamasu: What!?

Y/N: KAAAIIIIIOOOOKEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIMES TEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A red aura erupted around you, blowing everyone away, and shocking both Goku and Zamasu.

Goku's Thoughts: The Kaioken!? He knows it!?